GGT #300 Goes Spelunking

post a lot.

Its pretty redundant. Me acting like I have hope about new mega man games just so I can sneak some posts in. I'm lying to myself. I'm a sell out for a plastic toy. I sicken myself.

I concur. Spelunky is fantastical.
It was my Steam GOTY and in the top 3 of my GOTY voting otherwise. <3 Spelunky.

The first game was my favorite, but I've only ever played AC, AC2, and AC3:L.
If I had to rank them, I'd do AC > AC3:L > AC2 -- mainly because I didn't really want to play GTA: Renaissance and that's really what AC2 was underneath all the pretense. AC played more like I'd expect Hitman to... which is why I liked it, problems aside.

Huh, cool.
Which one sells for the most? I'd get the PC version for myself, but it's gotta be Uplay only, not Steam, so fuck that.
My ranking on the AC console games:

Brotherhood, 4, 2, Revelations, 3, 1.

Are you in a teaching program indigdad?
Sure.

Sure.

indidawg confirmed
Sure.

yUlM6WD.jpg
Don't make me cry.

Woah. They should bring over Blazblue while they're at it.
Who are you?

I wanted to like Isuka so much more than I did. I'll stick with the Xs. And the accents. And the cores.
Sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOX8CaxqCpU

So they took the Lightning Returns demo down cuz it went up early?

I mean, it comes out pretty soon, just leave that up, you know?

Makes me think that it's a bad game now or something.

Like, really bad.

FFX.

Last edited by a moderator:
So they took the Lightning Returns demo down cuz it went up early?

I mean, it comes out pretty soon, just leave that up, you know?

Makes me think that it's a bad game now or something.

Like, really bad.

FFX.
isn't final fantasy still square enix most profitable franchise, other than hitman, which they are planning to release to another one for next gen.

I got Spelunky for Vita, probably won't touch it for a couple months though, spend too much time between Zelda and Persona 4 right now with a little Animal Crossing mixed in...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE[/youtube]

Except it's not, because I'm definitely telling you how to live it!

I will never play any Mega Man game twice!

Unless it's the only good one.

Command Mission. Since that's worth coming back to!
Quickly, swap out whoknows Command Mission disc with one of the Collection discs, he wont realize until it's too late!

I just
whooped Black Mask's ass and now I'm on my way to do the same to Firefly
in Arkham Origins. I'm enjoying the game a lot more than I thought I would. It's not nearly as good as City, but it's still incredibly fun to play. That Deathstroke fight :drool:

That statues messed up haha

Not if I've never started that collection disc before.
But if you've played on of the individual games on it, it would count as playing that game twice, while only starting up the collection once, it would be like you only playing it once, but also twice would both be true :eek:

bread's done
Back