GGT 313 Declares Infamous The Final Nail in The PS4's Coffin

I pirate everything but they released a dio tribute album and all proceeds go to cancer so yeah I'll support that

Last edited by a moderator:
god hand

you sure? The one with anthrax singing neon knights? Not really a fan of his only really listen to his stuff with sabbath
wait theres a new dio tribute album? Oh thats cool. You should be fan of Dio's solo stuff. Its the best, Mob Rules is underrated.

Does nobody do every little thing in a game/look up a guide for everything? Just wondering since I got over 8 hours into Ground Zeroes and thoroughly enjoyed all of it, and will probably replay some of it again when TPP is closer to coming out.

And that Raiden mission was sweet!
I did and I still didn't like it all that much. It messed with the formula too much. If it doesn't turn out to all be a coma dream or a VR simulation, I'm probably quitting the franchise. Kiefer Sutherland sucks ass as Big Boss. I don't get what the fuck Kojima was talking about with the depth of acting he was bringing to the table. Most of his voice overs in GZ just sound plain emotionless. Counting tonight, I've spent 5 hours in GZ and there's almost nothing about it that grabs me. I'll play the Deja Vu mission tomorrow, so that may change, I guess. Also, what's with them shying away from
saying there was a bomb in Paz's birthing canal or whatever? They just didn't want to say vagina?

Also, sorry I didn't get on Skype, guys. My lady came home from work super moody. Between trying to work with my family on everything going on and keep her in good spirits, things are difficult.

I did and I still didn't like it all that much. It messed with the formula too much. If it doesn't turn out to all be a coma dream or a VR simulation, I'm probably quitting the franchise. Kiefer Sutherland sucks ass as Big Boss. I don't get what the fuck Kojima was talking about with the depth of acting he was bringing to the table. Most of his voice overs in GZ just sound plain emotionless. Counting tonight, I've spent 5 hours in GZ and there's almost nothing about it that grabs me. I'll play the Deja Vu mission tomorrow, so that may change, I guess. Also, what's with them shying away from
saying there was a bomb in Paz's birthing canal or whatever? They just didn't want to say vagina?
I didn't really like Kiefer as well, but I enjoyed the gameplay though. I will pick up TPP but I enjoyed this one, if you didn't like GZ I'd assume it would be similar.

Also for the spoilers, probably just to get people to discuss it online and make it seem like something that people would talk about or such

Aww, I missed Skype again...
picard-aww-man.jpg

103 points in attrition and 54 bot kills in one match. #god tier titan
Pffft, Pilot kills or GTFO

Coincidence...? Work your magic on that one too, Mo!
Can't use any more magic.... I need food badly :(

While you're at it, get that HeroQuest playbook out.
I looked for a bit, found Keys to the Kingdom, Weapons and Warriors, HeroScape....might be at my dads house though since a lot of the games I used to play were his/there....I'll have to call him about it

I won't speak for Ground Zeroes, but if a game doesn't bother to really grab one's attention then why would he or she try and get everything? I understand the whole collectibles in games thing that's been happening in most games recently but very few games ever try to make them mean anything. Take Bioshock for example: the voice logs add and expand the story. Take that and compare it to something like GTA where those stupid birds served absolutely no purpose.

Again, I can't speak for GZ as I haven't played it. I'm honestly not even sure what one can do to extend the game by 6 hours like you and others have been able to do.

Edit: Kingdom Hearts is one game that made me want to get the ultimate weapons and I actually found that enjoyable. Some games are just better suited for stuff like that while others try to do it so they can say "This game has over 50 hours worth of content!"
This is probably the most intelligent post in this entire thread.

I pirate everything but they released a dio tribute album and all proceeds go to cancer so yeah I'll support that
Is that the one with the Metallica medley?

I just got the strongest urge to play Mass Effect 3's multiplayer. I loved that shit.

My phone auto-corrects "Strongest" to "Steiner" FF9 master race.

I won't speak for Ground Zeroes, but if a game doesn't bother to really grab one's attention then why would he or she try and get everything? I understand the whole collectibles in games thing that's been happening in most games recently but very few games ever try to make them mean anything. Take Bioshock for example: the voice logs add and expand the story. Take that and compare it to something like GTA where those stupid birds served absolutely no purpose.
Crackdown. Loved collecting the orbs that let you move faster and jump higher. :bouncy:

I would never pretend I was a Dio fan.
I learned all about Dio last night when I played the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game with some friends, well visually anyways since the game was in Japanese, haha.

DioBrando_ASB.jpg

I was all about Narancia Ghirga.

Narancia_ASB.jpg

Breakfast food is so good. I'm putting a Belgian waffle maker on my wedding registry and it will be glorious.
Shit yeah. Love my Belgian waffle maker. Nom nom

I used to make a mean eggs Benedict too.

My wedding registry will be filled with cooking stuff. Like a badass knife set. Need.

Bryn said:
One year ago today, I started the first broadcast of #WVGCW. I'm so glad I was given the opportunity and love doing the show whenever I can.

I'm planning the next #WVGCW for this Thursday, and it's going to be a special anniversary show rematching some of the best matches so far.
Ayla vs Terra part two LET'S GO.

EDIT: Or Terra vs Rydia part two. Whatever.

Also, Crotch wants you to get on Skype with us.

I would ask you myself but the rejection would be too much for me to handle.

You can replace Tom Phan. His appearance last night was a poor showing; he and Mo just talked about old people shit.

Went on a DS game buying spree. Just picked up a cartridge copy of Infinite Space for $22. I haven't seen it much lower than that (besides GS, which has none in stock within 100 miles).

Just missing Chrono Trigger and DQV for the ones I want. 

Okay, after finishing everything in Ground Zeroes,
I can honestly say that it's in no way worth more than $20. Even as a huge MGS fan I feel burned. I'm returning it tomorrow.

bread's done
Back