GGT 318 Is the Official Godzilla 2014 Thread

Halos never been multigen though, it's always been a game to get people to buy the new system and show off their new engines.
Halo 1 and 2 were technical console marvels for their time, but Bungie never won a graphics award on any of their Xbox 360 titles. 343's Halo 4 picked up a couple though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo 1-4 on Xbox One? Yes please

I'd argue that Wii wasn't enough of an upgrade over the Gamecube to be called next gen. Same architecture, barely more powerful. I'll give you Yoshi's Cookie though.
It may not be near as powerful as the others, but it was technicaly Nintendos next gen system at the time, same with the Wii U now being the weakest system again.

Halo 1-4 on Xbox One? Yes please
It may not be near as powerful as the others, but it was technicaly Nintendos next gen system at the time, same with the Wii U now being the weakest system again.
Nintendo doesn't care about power only if the console is innovative and fun

Bought a second monitor just so I could use this extra wide wallpaper

IMAG0057.jpg

I went and saw/met Mike Birbiglia and Chris Gethard last night. Meeting real comedians was pretty awesome. Makes me really think more about being a comedian.

I also got a call last night from the HR folk at that job I had a second interview scheduled for and they were given the go ahead to hire me, so my first day is Monday and my first payday will be Friday. Yaaaaaay.

I went and saw/met Mike Birbiglia and Chris Gethard last night. Meeting real comedians was pretty awesome. Makes me really think more about being a comedian.

I also got a call last night from the HR folk at that job I had a second interview scheduled for and they were given the go ahead to hire me, so my first day is Monday and my first payday will be Friday. Yaaaaaay.
fuck yeah be like a patton oswalt comic all nerdy and shit and then go on a 10 min improv rant about spider chewbacca and the fantastic four

fuck yeah be like a patton oswalt comic all nerdy and shit and then go on a 10 min improv rant about spider chewbacca and the fantastic four
That is actually what I was saying to my girlfriend last night. I go on ridiculous tirades all the time about nerd stuff and she doesn't get any of it.

whoknows drove his car off of a cliff after watching godzilla his whole fake troll persona of liking godzilla came to a crashing halt after this movie

Sources are usually right.

Where did ashley olson get this sudden burst of fame? She was nude in oldboy, gonna be in the starring role in godzilla and next week plays one of the strongest mutants in marvel.

bread's done
Back