GGT 318 Is the Official Godzilla 2014 Thread

you're welcome whoknows

photo.jpg

I found it kinda funny when ken watanabe was like WE CALL HIM GODZILLAERAER I mean wouldn't he say we call him gojira?

Also if these guys had the rights to
TOHO monsters why create a new one? This was like Rodan and mothra mixed in one

Even the origin of MOTO or whatever its called is the same as Rodan pretty much

Last edited by a moderator:
The remake had some good music in it.

When the army dudes were dropping from the sky that was some dark souls type of music.

Last day before work. I'm trying to figure out some games to play, but I can't. I think I have some sort of post traumatic thing going. I haven't really been able to play single player games since my Mom died. I just don't enjoy them anymore. 

Some 3DS and WiiU titles had crazy values. PS4 too.
i mean without spending real money/cash. my store credit from bestbuy has almost dry up, and gamestop in my area never have anything worthwhile that is complete with manual, and case to fit target trade in promotion.

I'm so tempted to take Y since I have that digital version of X but I can't decide
you should of made a few more trips, and traded it in together. who knows if the values will hold up tomorrow.

The Internet rumor that the Japanese see the new made-in-America “Godzilla” as “super-sized” and “too fat” is all wrong, Toho would like you to know.

“It’s just a small number of people saying that,” explains Toho PR rep Yosuke Ogura. “The number of people here who are OK with the new ‘Godzilla’ is a lot larger.”

Toho is the Japanese distributor of the film, and owns the underlying Godzilla property.

He favorably compares the look of the title monster in the Gareth Edwards pic to that in the 1998 Roland Emmerich “Godzilla,” which he frankly labels a “disaster.”

I mean whoknows claims to like every godzilla movie

i mean without spending real money/cash. my store credit from bestbuy has almost dry up, and gamestop in my area never have anything worthwhile that is complete with manual, and case to fit target trade in promotion.
I didn't spend anything. Just traded in shit I don't play anymore. Looked into some of the popular flips, but as soon as I have to start throwing in cash, I tend to lose interest.

I didn't spend anything. Just traded in shit I don't play anymore. Looked into some of the popular flips, but as soon as I have to start throwing in cash, I tend to lose interest.
unfortunately. most of the games i own does not qualify on the target website, so i found only two games to trade in today. if it can find anymore within this week, i might go back if the value stays

bread's done
Back