GGT 319 Triple KO'd Itself on the Last Day

Maaaan, my job told me I would be getting paid today, so I called to see what I would have to do to get my money and the HR lady was like, "Oh, yeah. sorry, You don't get paid until next week!" Arrrrrrgh!

Maaaan, my job told me I would be getting paid today, so I called to see what I would have to do to get my money and the HR lady was like, "Oh, yeah. sorry, You don't get paid until next week!" Arrrrrrgh!
Did you try telling them you need it today because you want to go watch Godzilla?

godzilla will be pushed out of theaters by next week guess you gotta wait for bluray

I can careless if its unpossible.

I know i'm going to cry when I watch x-men this saturday. Hold dat godzilla I didn't cry once

Last edited by a moderator:
I cried when people shot at Godzilla.

He didn't even do nothin
He even blocked three missiles with his spike armor thing from hitting a school bus full of white kids. Such a nice guy and then he helped with traffic a couple of scenes later.

You should review full house.

Edgar Wright not on Ant-Man anymore?

Disappointing.

The one where Godzilla is just Japan's Spider-Man.
Hank Pym is ass no one cares about him.

I don't know what that means. Speaking of godzilla pacific rim is on HBO right now. Gypsy danger would totally wreck godzilla's shit.

I don't know what that means.
Everybody hates Godzilla. Godzilla saves a few people, quite possibly the city. Godzilla makes the news as both a terror and hero. People start to believe in Godzilla. Godzilla is insecure.

Replace every instance of Godzilla with Spider-Man.

Gypsy danger loses two limbs. Built so poorly I'm surprised it wasn't used at the end of iron man 3 with all his crappy suits.

BoWuFliCAAIUwQU.jpg

Everybody hates Godzilla. Godzilla saves a few people, quite possibly the city. Godzilla makes the news as both a terror and hero. People start to believe in Godzilla. Godzilla is insecure.

Replace every instance of Godzilla with Spider-Man.
Wouldn't he be japan's superman? Shit movie where you felt more for the villain and in the process of saving the world destroys 55 cities and a shitty forced love story in between to engage that tween audience? Oh and bryan cranston will be in both

oh...

Gypsy danger loses two limbs. Built so poorly I'm surprised it wasn't used at the end of iron man 3 with all his crappy suits.
Godzilla got wrecked it wasn't until he spirit bombed the muto's

How did you hear about Smashwords?

Answer : JSP.

This username is already taken.

wtf someone took megaman on that casual ass site.

Welcome to Smashwords, Godzillasucks!

I added it to my library and sent it to e-mail. I don't know what else this entails I'm feel I'm doing most of the work in this relationship.

king leonidias showed us even a god king can bleed and well godzilla bleeds like a lot cause he sucks ass at fighting

Fuuuu~ Get me an auto Jake Heart..."To weevles, Love Keiji" would be good.

I tried to play where I left off in Xillia a couple of nights ago but I completely forgot how to play the game.  Shit.

bread's done
Back