GGT 319 Triple KO'd Itself on the Last Day

Nah nigga that sounds boring why would i watch the vergil/doom game without vergil/doom?

It's like going to go see a movie called Godzilla and he's only in it for 30 seconds.

oh wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah nigga that sounds boring why would i watch the vergil/doom game without vergil/doom?

It's like going to go see a movie called Godzilla and he's only in it for 30 seconds.

oh wait...
oh wow spoilers

I was givin real advice.

Why you gotta hate?
Sorry its easy to confuse jrpg advice.

Hrm weird xbox just banned an account I hadn't used in a while.

Welcome to Smashwords, Godzillasucks!

I added it to my library and sent it to e-mail. I don't know what else this entails I'm feel I'm doing most of the work in this relationship.
if you could download is as a pdf or kindle that would be coooooooooooooooooool

i'll buy you a pizza next time we hang out

Gosh. You say the Half Life games were never really that great and everyone gets upset with you.
none of the other games by Valve were that good either, like left for dead, and portal series. especially graphically speaking, because they were release first on pc. excluding the f2p games under microtransactions.

Happy Birthday, Indigdawg! I LOVE YOU!

X-Men was good. I went and saw it at the drive in with my girlfriend. We went to a triple feature showing Days of Future Past, TASM2, and The Other Woman. The rain got really bad after X-Men though, so they stopped showing Spidey. Next week they're doing Maleficent, Godzilla, and Neighbors. We may see them.

X-Men was good. I went and saw it at the drive in with my girlfriend. We went to a triple feature showing Days of Future Past, TASM2, and The Other Woman. The rain got really bad after X-Men though, so they stopped showing Spidey. Next week they're doing Maleficent, Godzilla, and Neighbors. We may see them.
Dang man, the drive in by me is only fully open in once school starts getting out around here....right now they just started up for weekends and it's like Captain America and Frozen....they usually get some good stuff once they fully open though. Only double headers though, not triple.

My drive in always has sucky pairings. Like it'll have an action movie paired with a rom com.

Still need to see Godzilla and Neighbors.

This SF assassin's fist is pretty legit makes me want to play SF4 as alpha ken

Yeah, haven't watched it all yet but I like what I've seen.
Dude its really good. I'm at episode 3 and its way better than every SF movie and way better than MK legacy.

But its time for X-Men so... shower... and... uh... yeah... so...

joel was about to introduce the shocker during spider man 2 before the rain ruined it
With a special appearance from Mysterio. Man, I was so disappointed. At least I got to see X-Men and explain the origin of Apocalypse to my girlfriend.

My drive in always has sucky pairings. Like it'll have an action movie paired with a rom com.

Still need to see Godzilla and Neighbors.
See, that's what I was expecting because that's what it tends to be where I'm from. Here though, they generally have a really kick ass trio. Later this summer they're doing a special Avengers movie marathon for a week where they show each of the movies in the order they happen in. If my schedule stays the way it is right now I'll probably actually try to go see them all.

With a special appearance from Mysterio. Man, I was so disappointed. At least I got to see X-Men and explain the origin of Apocalypse to my girlfriend.

See, that's what I was expecting because that's what it tends to be where I'm from. Here though, they generally have a really kick ass trio. Later this summer they're doing a special Avengers movie marathon for a week where they show each of the movies in the order they happen in. If my schedule stays the way it is right now I'll probably actually try to go see them all.
I was disappointed there was a nerdy looking couple behind me and they left asking who were those people at the final credit they understood it was the 4 horsemen but I didn't feel like explaining it to them. Pretty great movie I still think I liked capt america 2 more gonna see xmen again tomorrow with my brother

happy day of birth leda's #1 fan
ty

ty

Okay, now it should be.

Happy Birthday Leda!!!
ty?

happy 25th 26th birthday you fucking old man LOLOL
ty?

This SF assassin's fist is pretty legit makes me want to play SF4 as alpha ken
I asked Whoknows to watch it with me but he basically told me to go to hell and went to watch Godzilla instead.

ty

ty

ty?

ty?

I asked Whoknows to watch it for me but he basically told me to go to hell and went to watch Godzilla instead.
No real friend would tell you to watch godzilla.

Why do I get a question mark ty?

speaking of phones I've never been in an audience where so many people kept pulling out their phones I counted at least 5. some idiot kept pulling out his phone at least every 5 mins no exaggeration

I was disappointed there was a nerdy looking couple behind me and they left asking who were those people at the final credit they understood it was the 4 horsemen but I didn't feel like explaining it to them. Pretty great movie I still think I liked capt america 2 more gonna see xmen again tomorrow with my brother
I would have shit on them.

speaking of phones I've never been in an audience where so many people kept pulling out their phones I counted at least 5. some idiot kept pulling out his phone at least every 5 mins no exaggeration
I thought I'd be able to get away from that at the drive in, but instead people kept leaving their headlights on.

guys goetsenensn is teaching akuma and gouken the arts of satsui no hado lets see how this turns out

no spoilers please

bread's done
Back