GGT 319 Triple KO'd Itself on the Last Day

Maleficent looks good.

Happy belated Indigodawg.

I traded in Shadowfall and DS2 PS3 to Target to get dem triple points.

Ended up getting Kirby 3DS with the credits.  >_<

Side note, Target uses their "Mobile" employees to do the trades.  Apparently, trade-ins are supposed to highlight their mobile phone sales.  What?  Also, the guy that worked on mine does 14 hour shifts.

Holy shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really disappointed that they
show Havok and do nothing with it. Maybe next movie? The Quicksilver stuff was all great though and that hint at his mom knowing a guy who controlled metal was nice.

I was happy to see Iceman being all Icemanny, but fuck I hate Shawn Ashmore. Stick to Animorphs, plz.
Right? They should get Aaron Ashmore on that shit.

Signs so far point to yes if they make it so she's not really evil, just misunderstood.
That's what they did to Frozen and everyone fuckin loves that movie.

Even you, you hipster.

Happy belated, Diggle.
ty

Happy belated Indigodawg.
ty

I was really disappointed that they
show Havok and do nothing with it. Maybe next movie? The Quicksilver stuff was all great though and that hint at his mom knowing a guy who controlled metal was nice.

Right? They should get Aaron Ashmore on that shit.

That's what they did to Frozen and everyone fuckin loves that movie.

Even you, you hipster.

ty

ty
oh fuck I totally forgot he was in the movie they didn't even show him again when magneto was giving that speech and you see people subtly nod in approval of what hes saying you see his blown out suit doe

Wasp wing doe RIP bitch

897.gif

Damn I would totally blow my mega man allowance on a Liara statue I don't know why but that alien race always intrigued me maybe its their hair.

if AIDS was never invented by the government to kill gay people we would have a game of thrones episode right now

thanks obama

I hope the next one doesn't suck. It has potential. Between First Class and the new one, I can't help but just believe in the studio. Whatevs.

Man, I'm still stuffed from the 31 slices of pizza I ate at Cici's yesterday. I felt like Goku except I didn't. 

There should be a pizza eating game. Add in micro transactions and BAM. You're welcome, Square. 

31 damn dawg

So counting tomorrow cause its a 4 day weekend, xmen  officially beat godzilla. hahahha rip godzilla

Speaking of Godzilla some really old woman asked me while I was in the Xmen line if that was a line for Godzilla.

I was ashamed to say no since I should have been at Godzilla instead.

I hope the next one doesn't suck. It has potential. Between First Class and the new one, I can't help but just believe in the studio. Whatevs.

Man, I'm still stuffed from the 31 slices of pizza I ate at Cici's yesterday. I felt like Goku except I didn't.

There should be a pizza eating game. Add in micro transactions and BAM. You're welcome, Square.
damn, that 31 slices must cost your a fortune for one meal.

bread's done
Back