GGT 319 Triple KO'd Itself on the Last Day

Ellen Page got shafted in X-Men. By the way I'm totally a fan of her now ever since she came out unlike Whoknows who hates her even more cuz of how homophobic he is. I wish he'd grow up or something.

BolPYvLCcAAvnew.jpg

Finally started tiny tiny's dlc after like two years a lot of dark souls and skyrim references damn I love this dlc

Does this family own every fuckin highlighter in the world? Also, piles of random pieces of paper that I can't interact with in every drawer. I mean, I guess the dad's a writer, but shit, come on clean up once in a while.

That was neat. I enjoyed all the journal entries and the overall story got me the feels at times. I like that they gave you all this stuff that you can use to imply things about the rest of the family.

I just tend not to try and hate everything so.

cause whoknows makes bad choices and the universe doesn't have enough time to fix them all

Last edited by a moderator:
life update

i just started skateboarding again and it feels great

i started smoking again and that doesn't feel great

my midi controller/keyboard is suppose to ship this week, so hopefully it does

and i decided to get mario kart 8 through toys r us, so i could get the new donkey kong game for 30 bucks

so yeah, i guess life is going well

edit: oh yeah, my mikey-type job is going alright, i guess. i work with some ghetto people and it sucks, but i'm getting paid, so that's cool. i just can't wait to be back in school and be able to work in the art gallery again

AWD thread

"Just ignore the troll. People finally stopped feeding whoknows and now everyone's engaging this one."

I think it may have to do with deleting your vote and re-voting. Either that or Pepsiman's vote got 'deleted'?
You can hit view results and it will show you what other people have said but still register you as voted even though you didnt.

You can hit view results and it will show you what other people have said but still register you as voted even though you didnt.
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. They should come back and delete their null votes then...

But now I wanna know what happens if a member votes and then gets banned.

I just noticed you two weren't my friends on CAG's very important friend list feature thing but beatlebro is friends with someone special.

Rude.

Looking into picking up an external hard drive to use on my Xbox One here sometime, anyone have any good recommendations/places to watch out for sales? 1TB or higher would be preferred.

[customspoiler=Is this Wombat?]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfUnwynwZvE
[/customspoiler]
No. Wombat was KO'd by the biker and an ambulance had to be called. Plus it was on Times Square and not a random NYC street. Also Wombat does have hair but that victim was bald.

bread's done
Back