GGT 319 Triple KO'd Itself on the Last Day

Ea is adding a new entry to battlefield franchise. it will be call battlefield hardline, basically cops, and robbers. Finally, a real cops and robbers game, unlike payday 2. a game where the robber can't actually drive a car, and escape. instead you are force to run on foot like left for dead 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because people don't like good games anymore.
that is why sega had to sell the publishing rights for bayonetta 2 to nintendo. i hope the same does not happen to capcom with resident evil series. that rip off the evil within is already getting a delay release.

i am also glad that EA is having Visceral Games make battlefield hardline, i enjoyed their previous game like army of two devils cartel. it was  a truly underrated game

theres lots of stuff to do in watch does, i only did 6 main missions so far. pretty fun, much hack, such wow

2014_05_27_00001.jpg

Watch Dogs is awesome, been playing the multiplayer a bunch, yeah it takes a couple games and mixes them together, but who cares if its fun. Crashing into a pile of players with a fire truck while everyone is scrambling for the file is amazing.
Isn't that kinda the point... for games to be fun?

Oh...

Watch Dogs is awesome, been playing the multiplayer a bunch, yeah it takes a couple games and mixes them together, but who cares if its fun. Crashing into a pile of players with a fire truck while everyone is scrambling for the file is amazing.
I'm diggin' it too. First few multi games I ended up in were total wrecks. No one--myself included--knew what the hell was going on. Once I got the hang of it though, I started really enjoying it.

I'm diggin' it too. First few multi games I ended up in were total wrecks. No one--myself included--knew what the hell was going on. Once I got the hang of it though, I started really enjoying it.
Yeah, I've probably done more multi then single currently (I think I've done a whole 3 main missions, did a fair amount of side stuff though). The FFA Decryptions just kind of get hectic/out of hand since it takes so long for it to hit 100% so it's really just everyone going after each other, but it's still fun. The team version goes a lot faster when you have players who actually stay together and strategize (why does this word bring up spell-check? That's right....). The races are really fun imo as well but I need to get more abilities in my skill tree so I can do some of the stuff other people were doing.

I did get around to trying out that Spider Tank mode and that was crazy, cleared a full set of it and will probably run through it again sometime.

Sorry to hear that. :( What happened (if you don't mind me asking)?
I got called retarded by one customer and then cussed out by another for not immediately knowing when the rotisserie chicken would be marked down. I tell ya, I thought Wichita was a place where everybody was pretty nice, but working in the food service industry for just a couple of days has shown me that 90% of the people that like deli meats are complete assholes. It's fucking ridiculous.

Not to mention that it's terrible because for the amount of work I do, I don't get paid enough. It also seriously bothers me that other than myself and this other new hire, nobody wants a different job. Everyone just wants to manage the department. I can't fathom what person wants to stay at a seriously labor intensive job for 5-8 years so they can "manage" while doing the same damn thing.

Only cool thing at my job is that one of the higher ups named our various cooking items after comic characters. Our blast chiller is Mr. Freeze, the super heavy oven is Bane, the roaster and microwave that are attached to each other is the Wonder Twins and the dicer is Deadpool.

So like, it's only been 3 months since my Mom died and my Dad is getting married in a week to a Korean hooker he was dating.
uhhh congrats?

Only cool thing at my job is that one of the higher ups named our various cooking items after comic characters. Our blast chiller is Mr. Freeze, the super heavy oven is Bane, the roaster and microwave that are attached to each other is the Wonder Twins and the dicer is Deadpool.
nigga find yourself a nitro and blow that shit up

uhhh congrats?
Don't be a jackass about it. It's really fucking sad to see his dad get married so quickly after the death of Joel's mother (even though from what I recall, Joel's dad has been with the hooker or something like that while his mom was alive). One of my really good friends lost her dad to cancer last year and her mom moved on really quickly and started to date someone else and it may not seem like a big deal, but it's really hurtful and cruel to be honest

Love ya Joel

Don't be a jackass about it. It's really fucking sad to see his dad get married so quickly after the death of Joel's mother (even though from what I recall, Joel's dad has been with the hooker or something like that while his mom was alive). One of my really good friends lost her dad to cancer last year and her mom moved on really quickly and started to date someone else and it may not seem like a big deal, but it's really hurtful and cruel to be honest

Love ya Joel
Only time I see it as an exception is if they are really old. For example, my grandpa passed away a few years back. My grandma got married only a year or so afterward. I know it's hard for my mother and her siblings, but it isn't like my grandma has a lot of time to wait; she's almost 90 and the guy she married is over 90.

Only time I see it as an exception is if they are really old. For example, my grandpa passed away a few years back. My grandma got married only a year or so afterward. I know it's hard for my mother and her siblings, but it isn't like my grandma has a lot of time to wait; she's almost 90 and the guy she married is over 90.
sometimes, i cannot tell if you are making stuff up or not. LOL

how is charlies angel?

Yeah, obesity isn't a problem it's an epidemic.

I know how whoknows will respond to this.

bread's done
Back