GGT 319 Triple KO'd Itself on the Last Day

Anything dealing with customer service can totally suck. Some customers feel like they are so entitled to bitch about anything and everything. Also, some people seriously live by their job and although I can't understand why (at least in customer service and fast food) it happens. Hope everything gets better bro, <3. Hopefully you'll find a better job soon. :)

https://twitter.com/MelonieMac/status/471717933857923072
She's amazing. She just wants people to be happy.

or Indignate wouldn't talk to me on Skype because he wanted to play dota instead
Don't worry, he doesn't even Skype with me. I've Skyped with you a lot more than with him.

Holy shit, days of future past was SOOO good. Haven't had that much fun at a movie for years.

chibi_hatsune_miku_animation_by_yukihyo-d2z5bmj.png

when did reproduction become a life goal? I dont want small verisons of myself running around
Well, the main goal of any species is to survive and reproduction is a process of that survival. It's a broad statement that belittles many aspects of human nature but like, whatever, you know?

Also, The Sims.

are you going to post here regularly now, if so i welcome you here as our new member
Awwww, thanks. <3 I guess I am. You guys are pretty funny.

are you not a human?
Nope. I'm 100 percent robot.

The life goal of reproduction?
Well, I never! How crass!

I have sigs turned off because they all suck including this one
What. Something is very wrong with you. How can you NOT like my gif?

Last edited by a moderator:
IGN said all the jokes are in the trailers.

Which I believe since it's IGN.

I will watch Edge of Tomorrow.

Tom Cruise is a gift to cinema.

IGN said all the jokes are in the trailers.

Which I believe since it's IGN.

I will watch Edge of Tomorrow.

Tom Cruise is a gift to cinema.
i hope it is better than oblivion. the plot was predictable.

The game or the movie?
both, elder scroll series was average at best, before the emergence of skyrim. even with the success/money bethesda made with skyrim, they still cannot fix/patch up all the glitches/bugs in skyrim.

both, elder scroll series was average at best, before the emergence of skyrim. even with the success/money bethesda made with skyrim, they still cannot fix/patch up all the glitches/bugs in skyrim.
That's because they know the fans will patch it for them

On PC anyway.

That's because they know the fans will patch it for them

On PC anyway.
lets see how good elder scroll online will turn out to be, after they delayed the release date. i hope it is bug proof, specially since they are charging monthly fees

LOl, at those genius who preordered mario kart 8 and watch dogs from kmart, being surprised they don't receive release date delivery. i am surprised kmart even sell games

bread's done
Back