GGT 319 Triple KO'd Itself on the Last Day

And how does this make you feel? Scared? Happy? Confused?
You are perhaps the person I am the most confused about, given your name & user title.

Well, other than YBX87 of course. I'm still not sure if they are a real person or some kind of sentient cyber-being that gained intelligence (if you can call it that) through various internet comments and wikipedia. I favor the latter.

You are perhaps the person I am the most confused about, given your name & user title.

Well, other than YBX87 of course. I'm still not sure if they are a real person or some kind of sentient cyber-being that gained intelligence (if you can call it that) through various internet comments and wikipedia. I favor the latter.
It's a long story. I don't think you'd even believe me if I told you.

This is a story of how I met your mother got my username.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is maleficent getting bad reviews?So rude
I have no idea, but I'm seeing it tonight because the lady is a huge Maleficent fan and we're celebrating my first week of work being over.

I think there are now more people in the GGT that I don't know than people I do know.
Right? I got off last night and peeked in here and had no idea who the fuck most of these people are anymore. It's heartbreaking.

I just got my schedule for next week. I work 38 hours and only have one day off. Blech. I hate Kroger.

Right? I got off last night and peeked in here and had no idea who the fuck most of these people are anymore. It's heartbreaking.
Yeah, nothing against the new people of course (well, most of 'em anyway). I just feel like this is a different place now. I guess most of the old members (including myself) have had other things going on in life to distract from the good ol' GGT posting, which has had a ripple effect. Still love all of ya even though I haven't been around as much. :grouphug:

And how does this make you feel? Scared? Happy? Confused?
don't let his comment get to you. he is just one of the old timers. we needed some new blood in here. this place was getting depressing without new members like you, and me. we breathe life into the new ggt

Toys R Us still hasn't shipped my copy of Mario Kart 8, so I think I'm just going to go pick it up from Wal-Mart tonight and just sell off my TRU copy next week (I don't want to cancel the game due to getting DKC:TF for only $30)

Toys R Us still hasn't shipped my copy of Mario Kart 8, so I think I'm just going to go pick it up from Wal-Mart tonight and just sell off my TRU copy next week (I don't want to cancel the game due to getting DKC:TF for only $30)
should of went with bestbuy, they already shipped it already. and you get $10 prepaid master card that is useable on anything,

If any of you guys want to get some Kart on, lemme know. I think Mo is the only one I have added in here right now.

Great price. Game's really good.
add me bro, we be mario kartin later kk

wii u- snakeybro2389

If any of you guys want to get some Kart on, lemme know. I think Mo is the only one I have added in here right now.
I'm planning to get it. Probably won't have much time to play until next weekend, but you should add me if you haven't. I believe I'm pkwaffle.

So if someone changes their username does it reflect that in your ignore list?

YBX, change your username real quick so we can see what happens.

just cancelled my mk8 pre-order at toys r us, but donkey kong wasn't cancelled and i'm still getting it for thirty bucks, so....looks like i'll be getting mk8 tonight!

I wish I had a Wii U.

Maybe later this year if they announce X is being released this year. Either way, looking forward to playing it this Saturday since a friend is picking it up. Let the Mario drinking games begin.  :D/

68nUxE3.gif

This is for Phantom

bread's done
Back