GGT 320: Out With The Old, In With The Alts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that notices all the telltale games have really shitty graphics?

Yes? okay.

My personality is completely in order.
those were games from telltale? i thought it was a tv animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
So on star wars news lupita nyong'o and gwendoline christie have been cast in the new film, lupita just won an oscar so we shall see how she does in star wars. Gwendoline is on game of thrones? I dont watch it so I dont know how her acting is. I wonder who they will play?
Ehhh

Also, am I crazy or is there no way to switch your karts/characters without backing out of a lobby?
You can't, it's kind of dumb :/ Especially when you are playing with friends.

Water gets evaporated by heat. Fire wins every time.
You'd be a terrible Pokemon Master

$90 for Xenoblade, DK Frozen Whatever, and Mario 3D World - Worth?
Yes, definitely worth!

What the fuck is a fairie?

I don't go past OG 151, I'm a true Pokemon hipster.

And by that I mean I stopped caring.

BpLcN1pIgAAkENR.jpg

Picked up Mario Kart 8 last night.  I tried to pick it up sooner, but that game is sold out at a lot of places.

I had a lot of fun with it so far. The courses are really cool from what I've seen. I'll have plenty of time to play it this weekend if any of you guys will be on. I'm pkwaffle on WiiU. Tonight I'll try to remember to add those of you that have posted your IDs.

Picked up Mario Kart 8 last night. I tried to pick it up sooner, but that game is sold out at a lot of places.

I had a lot of fun with it so far. The courses are really cool from what I've seen. I'll have plenty of time to play it this weekend if any of you guys will be on. I'm pkwaffle on WiiU. Tonight I'll try to remember to add those of you that have posted your IDs.
Sweet, more people to race with is always a good thing! The game is amazing, loving the online so far as well.

Speaking of, when is your Wii U expected to arrive?

Picked up Mario Kart 8 last night. I tried to pick it up sooner, but that game is sold out at a lot of places.

If you wanna play some tonight, just hit me up!

Sweet, more people to race with is always a good thing! The game is amazing, loving the online so far as well.
Haha, I tried to join so many of your games last night. No dice though.

I'll prolly be on tonight even though I totally shouldn't. My fiancee's gonna hate me. This game is crack.

If you wanna play some tonight, just hit me up!
If I ever see you on I'll try to join in as well!

Haha, I tried to join so many of your games last night. No dice though.

I'll prolly be on tonight even though I totally shouldn't. My fiancee's gonna hate me. This game is crack.
Haha, I totally did like 2-3 races with you last night :p Im pretty sure I was in the last one you played that had a disconnection error even.

Tomorrow. :D
Sweet!

Bahaha, what time? I think my brain shut off at a certain point last night. Items were not having my shit.
Oh man, I wanna say it was some time after 11PM Central time that I went into online and saw you on, I wasn't doing too great last night though, kept getting hit constantly while I was in the middle of the pack :/

Oh man, I wanna say it was some time after 11PM Central time that I went into online and saw you on, I wasn't doing too great last night though, kept getting hit constantly while I was in the middle of the pack :/
Ah, right on. Guess the item gods were out for blood. I kept getting nailed coming right off of ramps. Went from 1st to last more times than I care to admit.

In other news, I finally got my Landship! Also, DK's pretty damned fun. Trying to mess with other weight classes but I'm just so used to Bowser at this point. Poor Larry gets slapped all over the place.

10413356_10152885212568272_3178440153606109198_n.jpg

Oh I'll add you, I don't have Mario Kart 8 though, maybe at some point this month, we'll see, been into a lot of other stuff lately which I'm enjoying.

I would say that I just got major spoilered about the end of the game that one of my favorite character ever is in but I've still yet to finish (or as Indignate would probably say start)... but somehow, unsurprisingly, I was spoiled about it before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back