GGT 320: Out With The Old, In With The Alts

Status
Not open for further replies.
s4jPQL3.png

can you not post 9gag stuff? that's kinda whoknows' thing and then I put him on ignore until he stops

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I mean smash is a given.  trying to figure out the cheapest way to set up 4 player mk, can you use gamecube controllers on wii u?

yeah I mean smash is a given. trying to figure out the cheapest way to set up 4 player mk, can you use gamecube controllers on wii u?
You can't use Gamecube controllers on the Wii U yet, they did announce an adapter but it looks like it may only be for Smash at first, and maybe stuff like virtual console games, who knows if they will update MK to use it when it's out.

For controllers on Mario Kart, the back of the case lists the following options:

Gamepad

Wiimote

Wiimote+Nunchuck

Wii U Pro Controller

Wiimote+Classic Controller

well that's fucking stupid I was going to thrift hunt for wavebirds.

And nawwwww I'll be bringing the thunder with my boy pikachu. The online better work this time.

The only reason someone would main Megaman is if they wanted to lose.

#worsethaniceclimbers
you don't watch much smash streams then there was this dude who was a pretty badass ice bros user I mean its like you don't even support the smash community fucking casual.

well that's fucking stupid I was going to thrift hunt for wavebirds.

And nawwwww I'll be bringing the thunder with my boy pikachu. The online better work this time.
pikachu is like the hsien ko of the smash game

I don't even get your reference but that's okay
I mean mega man is like the vergil of the smash game

make sense? dem helmbusters all day dawg or sword slash whatever mega man's overhead is called and then boom he can teleport with rush drop them gucci belts around your head with crash bomb. SO PRINGLES

I mean mega man is like the vergil of the smash game

make sense? dem helmbusters all day dawg or sword slash whatever mega man's overhead is called and then boom he can teleport with rush drop them gucci belts around your head with crash bomb. SO PRINGLES
I'm sure you meant to post this with your snakeybro account

Whoknows should just make a thread where only him and his alts post.

Oh wait, that's this thread.

Also, X-Men DOFP was excellent.

Only one thing though:
the movie would have been over in two minutes if they just gave Quicksilver more duct tape and let him handle everything.

Whoknows should just make a thread where only him and his alts post.

Oh wait, that's this thread.

Also, X-Men DOFP was excellent.

Only one thing though:
the movie would have been over in two minutes if they just gave Quicksilver more duct tape and let him handle everything.
but then quicksilver would be seen as someone attacking humans for no reason

I want my Wii U to arrive already. Bought MK today and am going to buy Xenoblade, Mario 3D World, and Donkey Kong from a friend. Any of you play Just Dance on the Wii U? Were they any good?

Okay, so tomorrow I'll have to pass by TRU to check for W101. Besides that, I managed to find a copy of Just Dance 2014 with the Wii remote plus for $23. Got that, Mario Galaxy, and Sonic Colors. How's ZombiU?

WHAT AM I MISSING, MO?! I'M COMING TO YOU FOR MUST HAVES. Kthx. ^_^

Okay, so tomorrow I'll have to pass by TRU to check for W101. Besides that, I managed to find a copy of Just Dance 2014 with the Wii remote plus for $23. Got that, Mario Galaxy, and Sonic Colors. How's ZombiU?

yes. zombi u is good.

Oh gosh, the Toys R US by me didn't have W101 and it made me sad, they said when they checked the system that only a single store in Ohio has it in stock, which I don't think can be right?

As for games to play, since you got Galaxy Colors I'm assuming you never had an original Wii?

ZombiU is pretty fun, I like the system they set up with how it works with other players and being able to get their loot, not sure how that would work now since it's older but it's still worth a playthrough, plus it's under $15 new on Amazon if I remember correctly,

I'm gonna start by saying Monster Hunter, even though nobody else in this thread seems to like Monster Hunter and I don't remember if you were on of them, but get it anyways especially because online >.<

Outside of that, essentially all of the big name first party games are fun, DK, Mario 3d World, Mario/Luigi U, Pikmin, Wind Waker HD (Especially if you've never played it before), Game and Wario is a decent enough party game if you can get it for cheap enough. Lego City is actually a lot of fun as well, Sonic Lost World could go either way, I know that one split a lot of people, I personally enjoyed what I played but it wasn't as good as the classic Sonics but it was better then the recent ones outside of Generations.

You know what free game you are picking from the MK promo?

Yep, never had an original Wii so I figure I might as well play the games I missed out on now. I have MH3 on the 3DS but no online on that one. I'll look into the Wii U one if I can find it for $20 or so.

I was thinking of using it on Pikimin 3 and then buying a code from someone for Wind Waker. Not sure if the other two games are even worth getting.

And okay, I'll get ZombiU then.

Yep, never had an original Wii so I figure I might as well play the games I missed out on now. I have MH3 on the 3DS but no online on that one. I'll look into the Wii U one if I can find it for $20 or so.

I was thinking of using it on Pikimin 3 and then buying a code from someone for Wind Waker. Not sure if the other two games are even worth getting.

And okay, I'll get ZombiU then.
Yeah, there are quite a bit of good classic Wii games to play for sure, that definitely opens up more to get. A lot of the big name ones are still gonna be pretty costly though however, that cheap Wii game thread is pretty helpful for some of the lesser known games though.

MH3U is definitely worth getting on the U even with the 3DS one, the online really make a huge difference, I can't really play without it anymore haha.

Sounds like a good plan, they're only going for like $20 on CAG and that's a great price to get the other one. Mario U is worth it to me but if you are sick of 2D Mario games, well it's not going to change your mind that's for sure. As for Wii Party, I'll be getting that one since I have the other 3, but it kinda just looks like Mario Party mini games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back