GGT 321 Has The Avengers and Retron Team Up To Prevent Co-op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rummaged downstairs through a bunch of totes looking to see if I could find any more old games, ended up getting around 20 NES, 10 Genesis, and like 4 SNES games that I didn't really remember having haha. Found a whole bunch of stuff like figures, posters, CEs for games, hard copies of PC games, old school stuff, etc...haha took a while to go through everything. 

p4u2-cover-japan.jpg

Rummaged downstairs through a bunch of totes looking to see if I could find any more old games, ended up getting around 20 NES, 10 Genesis, and like 4 SNES games that I didn't really remember having haha. Found a whole bunch of stuff like figures, posters, CEs for games, hard copies of PC games, old school stuff, etc...haha took a while to go through everything.
Do you want to talk about your hording problems yet?

Collections don't go downstairs in bags! You gotta make room!

Speaking of shit that I don't have room for: Daaaaaaamn that Witcher 3 CE.

81NZI1lNVbL._SL1500_.jpg

STICKERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Collections don't go downstairs in bags! You gotta make room!

Speaking of shit that I don't have room for: Daaaaaaamn that Witcher 3 CE
Man, I only have one room right now, when I have more I'll put it out!

That CE looks nice....

Also speaking of stuff that I need to make room for...

WP_20140606_004.jpg

WP_20140606_005.jpg

That picture quality is terrible, I'm not sure why, whatever Im too lazy to get better ones

Wow, dude, seriously? That sucks. Under warranty or anything?
Im pretty sure it is, I just posted over in the Retron thread as well because the people over there probably know more then I would so they can hopefully tell me what I should do.

That thing just looks like the kind of illegal crap you would buy at a flea market after they stole it off a barge that came from some 4th rate china production facility.

Our economy is so fucked.

I transformed into a dog again
I transformed into a Teddie again... oh wait I think I was always one.

Ew, I need to play another game so I can get this Defcon thing off the Steam section of my card.

So when do the e3 conferences occur? do you guys still chat during them (i guess skype now?) because i am unemployed and ready to get mad about everything

“I have this feeling that no matter what we do there’s going to be a faction that really is disappointed. You just can’t live up to that.”

Mark Hamill on episode 7

Oh JJ you better not mess this up!

Stop being salty because I blew you.
Spilling all our secrets. :whistle2:$

So when do the e3 conferences occur? do you guys still chat during them (i guess skype now?) because i am unemployed and ready to get mad about everything
If something comes together I'm down, probably just listening with messages since I'll be at work though (and I'll miss anything that happens on Thursday since I'm flying out to Las Vegas to have fun with my sister and dad for Father's Day over the weekend).

Good, you should be playing Mario Kart 8 against Sam.

Retron 5 = Does not Deliver = Unhappy Mo :cry:
I wonder how many systems are going to be DOA, also I didn't ask mo but did he try different slots?

Im not sure who is sam, since everybody goes by their internet name?

Did you plug it in?
Oh, you got me, I clearly did not do that. :O

People always complain.
This is true, no matter what happens some people aren't going to like it.

Good, you should be playing Mario Kart 8 against Sam.

Retron 5 = Does not Deliver = Unhappy Mo :cry:
But I don't want to race against Sam

I wonder how many systems are going to be DOA, also I didn't ask mo but did he try different slots?
I can't try any slots, it doesn't even turn on. I did try putting games in before turning it on as well though, no difference.

Depending on the times of the E3 press conferences I should be able to be on during them. I quit my job and am looking for a new one. It just didn't give me enough respect or money for what I did. In 2 weeks I make over 400 pounds of Chicken and sold God know how much lunch meat and through all that bullshit I was treated like trash by customers and most other people working in the store.

I do have FFX/FFX-2 HD now, so I'll be playing that for the rest of the weekend.

Just went to do laundry and one of my neighbors thought I was my girlfriend's ex husband and that I had just gotten fat (he was suuuuper skinny).

Just saw amazing spiderman 2 (I know im a little late) May had so many awesome movies let us hope the rest of the summer will be the same

Just won Transistor (that new game from the people who made Bastion) on GAF, so looks like I'll play that soon

Anyways, I think I'm going to put a two week notice down at work tomorrow. I don't really want to quit, but I've asked for time off (to go see my parents) and I've been rejected for it (even though it's not a holiday and I requested the time off a month in advance) and I got accused today of "cursing out a customer" on Thursday, even though there's no video footage of it and I didn't curse at the customer (I slammed my cash drawer because it was broken) and while I was at work Thursday, my house almost got destroyed by two trees (luckily it didn't, it came close to being destroyed though) and my grandmother kept on texting me about it, so whenever the store wasn't busy (I was working a night shift), I checked my phone really quick to see what was going on and four of the employees came out of the camera room with the manager, laughing their asses off and telling me to get back to work (I was told it was fine a few minutes later, but I got accused of being "slack" today as well due to the event)

Actually, I do want to quit lol

Do you like the Transformers movies?
The first was good, the second was okay, third wasn't bad. So generally it has been good but this one has marky mark so it might be good. Im looking forward to guardians of the galaxy, may see that humanoid turtle megan fox disaster.

X-23 most slept on character in MvC3 confirmed.

I mean, she was a prostitute when she was younger after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back