GGT 321 Has The Avengers and Retron Team Up To Prevent Co-op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna discuss Godzilla with melonie Mac #2 Godzilla fan before the movie

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh, had a blast playing with you tonight. We need to do that again soon
I had a blast too. Sorry I didn't see that you were on right away. Either the WiiU doesn't notify you of a message or I just didn't notice it. And then when I did see it, I didn't know how to invite you, so I just started playing and hoped you would join (which seemed to work out luckily).

But yeah, we should definitely do it again soon. Maybe we can get a big GGT Mario Kart night planned at some point soon.

Into darkroot garden on my first dark souls playthrough. The sense of progression via trial and error and improving your skills and character reminds me of the things I liked about Monster Hunter with none of the shit I hated.

Last Guardian was cancelled.

#yolo

Unless you're the last guardian
Wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Not many people have xbox ones, time for everyone to buy an xbox one
While it won't get me to buy an Xbox One on its own, Sunset Overdrive is the first game to start off the list of "things that could eventually add up to make me get an XBone", assuming it doesn't come to PC.

While it won't get me to buy an Xbox One on its own, Sunset Overdrive is the first game to start of the list of "things that could eventually add up to make me get an XBone", assuming it doesn't come to PC.
If that day ever comes, I shall be up for cooping! :D lol

I had a blast too. Sorry I didn't see that you were on right away. Either the WiiU doesn't notify you of a message or I just didn't notice it. And then when I did see it, I didn't know how to invite you, so I just started playing and hoped you would join (which seemed to work out luckily).

But yeah, we should definitely do it again soon. Maybe we can get a big GGT Mario Kart night planned at some point soon.
Yeah, we need to have a big GGT Mario Kart night and yeah, Nintendo really needs to improve on the online structure of messages and inviting people to games, because yeah....I think the only way to join someone's game is by joining them in another game or something (and messages take forever to send, since you have to go through MiiVerse to send them lol)

Yeah, we need to have a big GGT Mario Kart night and yeah, Nintendo really needs to improve on the online structure of messages and inviting people to games, because yeah....I think the only way to join someone's game is by joining them in another game or something (and messages take forever to send, since you have to go through MiiVerse to send them lol)
I've played a fair amount with friend (100+ races), you can otherwise choose to do a friends only lobby (and can have bots) and this way you can join in right away and not wait, but if you want to play a public match one person has to start searching and then everybody else joins them through the friends list, you may have to spectate one, maybe two matches before you get in. But the system lets you join full games even so you will never get an error that it's full/you can't join. So while it is a little weird/not as good as how most games are set up, it's at least FAR better then the past MK titles were for playing online with friends.

whoknows, did you post the  news of last guardian cancelled on ign board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back