GGT 321 Has The Avengers and Retron Team Up To Prevent Co-op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I decided to make a E3 thread in the General Gaming section of CAG because I made an easy way to have a bunch of links for me and figured I could update it a bit and make it a thread for others to use as well, so I'll probably be posting some E3 stuff mixed in there as well as in here. I just figured a lot of other sites have one and I didn't see one on CAG and felt that there should be!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/331839-e3-2014-general-discussion-thread-bring-on-the-games/

What's the Skype info? I'm R. Kasahara on there.

I can't stick around for the whole Microsoft thing, but I'm pretty bored right now, so :razz:

Yes.

He's really coming into his own, especially since he's left the GGT.

This place sucks the life out of you.

By this place, I mean Zeki.

I didn't watch the conference, but I see that there's a Platinum exclusive coming to XBone? That could be something that convinces me to get one. And Phantom Dust.

LOL, the trailer for crackdown looks exactly like the world in Tron the animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
PHANTOM DUST?!

shiiiiit, thats a reason to get back into gaming...

/edit: oh its just a remake of the old one.  I still have my old copy.

Tomb Raider, Phantom Dust, Witcher 3, Dragon Age

All I need.
Fixed.

Not much exciting from the EA conference. Got to see more Dragon Age, which was cool, although not much shown of past characters... and that was kind of it. Battlefield Hardline looks ridiculously non-sensical, and I don't care about the sports titles or Sims 4, the new Mirrors Edge will probably be cool.

Fixed.

Not much exciting from the EA conference. Got to see more Dragon Age, which was cool, although not much shown of past characters... and that was kind of it. Battlefield Hardline looks ridiculously non-sensical, and I don't care about the sports titles or Sims 4, the new Mirrors Edge will probably be cool.
Crossing out Phantom Dust?! Your opinion on everything now means nothing!

Crossing out Phantom Dust?! Your opinion on everything now means nothing!
I've never played the original, so I don't know much about the game, other than it was a cult classic, so for me it certainly isn't something I would buy a console over or get super excited about, if it comes to PC (which it probably isn't going to) I'll check it out.

I like can't believe the Phantom Dust reveal. When the trailer was going I said to someone, jokingly, "Is this Phantom Dust?", like I never thought in a thousand E3s that game would get another chance. I still have my barely-touched Xbox version, maybe it's time to finally get into it.

I've never even heard of Phantom Dust until today..

that Dead Rising 3 DLC looked like fun.

I've never played the original, so I don't know much about the game, other than it was a cult classic, so for me it certainly isn't something I would buy a console over or get super excited about, if it comes to PC (which it probably isn't going to) I'll check it out.
I've never even heard of Phantom Dust until today..

that Dead Rising 3 DLC looked like fun.
Sounds like there's a few people here who need to do some RESEARCH

I thought the Xbone Dudebro conference wasn't surprising at all. Microsoftbro played it safe and catered to their main audience. If I was a dudebro shooter fan or sandbox action fan, maybe I'd be excited, but I don't play shooters, and I rarely play a sandbox action game. Yeah, they had some cutesy sidescroller and an indie montage (and who really give's a cock-pull about Conker) but for me, MSbro did what they always do: Exclude me on their exclusives.

Now to watch how Sony will convince me to buy a Wii U screw things up. At least I can finally use that worthless Live Events Viewer thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back