GGT 321 Has The Avengers and Retron Team Up To Prevent Co-op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Xbone Dudebro conference wasn't surprising at all. Microsoftbro played it safe and catered to their main audience. If I was a dudebro shooter fan or sandbox action fan, maybe I'd be excited, but I don't play shooters, and I rarely play a sandbox action game. Yeah, they had some cutesy sidescroller and an indie montage (and who really give's a cock-pull about Conker) but for me, MSbro did what they always do: Exclude me on their exclusives.

Now to watch how Sony will convince me to buy a Wii U screw things up. At least I can finally use that worthless Live Events Viewer thing.
what genre did you want though

In all fairness, I'm probably just hating on MS cause I had a bad day at work.

It just seems like more of the same-old-same-old tired games with some new paint.

I'm just turning into a grumpy old man.

Get off my lawn.

i just noticed the main character from Scalebound( from platinum games) announcement trailer looks like Dante from DmC; devil may cry(the one made by ninja theory). i wonder if capcom is going to do anything about it.

i just noticed the main character from Scalebound( from platinum games) announcement trailer looks like Dante from DmC; devil may cry(the one made by ninja theory). i wonder if capcom is going to do anything about it.
an emo looking bitch boy? how is NT going to sue.?

I hope whoknows is watching edge of tomorrow right now and realizing his shitty love for godzilla troll is down the shitter

Friend got Mario Kart 8 but already has NSMBU, Wind Waker and Pikmin. Looks like i'm getting Pikmin in addition to Wind Waker

happy e3

Sony conference was my favorite out of today.

Bloodborne, Mortal Kombat X, No Man's Sky, The Order 1886...a few others i'm forgetting.

they could've trimmed it down a bit though.

QadY0gU.gif

I might be up to watching Nintendo for that X and FExSMT stuff.

I don't know.

I could always just sleep and watch those specific parts when I wake up.

K.Flay.

WHERE.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found a listing for it on Amazon.
Yeah. Links for anyone else that wants to get in on this now.

http://www.amazon.com/Persona-Shadow-Labyrinth-Cards-Premium-Nintendo/dp/B00KVRK39A/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1402388264&sr=1-2&keywords=persona+shadow+of+the+labyrinth

Here is the standard edition for $50 and I believe all first prints come with the cards. The other set of cards is being sold with P4A. Gotta collect them all.

http://www.amazon.com/Persona-Shadow-Labyrinth-Nintendo-3DS-Standard/dp/B00KVRK3EU/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1402392131&sr=1-3&keywords=persona+shadow+of+the+labyrinth

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go nuts if they brought that blue grimoire 3DS over.

Watching the Ultimax coverage from Ultra Chen last night. Junpei can fucking bat projectiles back at people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back