GGT 321 Has The Avengers and Retron Team Up To Prevent Co-op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to Nintendos stuff soon.

Also, Halo with 100+ maps it still real so that's awesome, had to make sure I wasn't dreaming :p

So I'm just now looking at what was announced at the Sony conference and there's definitely some stuff that interests me. I don't think there's any system-selling exlusives on PS4 for me, but by 2015 I might be interested in the system. Also, Grim Fandango Remastered? What in the world? I would totally not have guessed that in a million years, but I am super happy about it. Good thing it's coming to Vita too.

2iiuyrbfouyw.gif
I totes beat it to this when I was younger.

Also, Grim Fandango Remastered? What in the world? I would totally not have guessed that in a million years, but I am super happy about it. Good thing it's coming to Vita too.
Honestly, that was the only announcement during the Sony conference that made me jump out of my seat (and it's even cooler that I won't have to buy a new system to play it as well)!

I was just looking online and saw people complaining at the Master Chief Collection and then noticed that people brought up TLoU is going to be like full price again, while the Halo set is 4 games for $60, and 3 of them were 360 games already as well.....that's a good point ahha.

So I'm just now looking at what was announced at the Sony conference and there's definitely some stuff that interests me. I don't think there's any system-selling exlusives on PS4 for me, but by 2015 I might be interested in the system. Also, Grim Fandango Remastered? What in the world? I would totally not have guessed that in a million years, but I am super happy about it. Good thing it's coming to Vita too.
Huh, I missed that it was also Vita. Guess I can just get it there, cool! And No Man's Sky is also hitting Xbox at some point right? It's just first on PS4? The Order, LBP3, and Bloodborne are the three exclusives they had that I wanted. So not enough for me to jump on getting a PS4 yet though.

The said, on the Xbox side there were just a real lot of games that I wanted to play that are exclusives, Halo, other Halo, Sunset, Phantom Dust, Scalebound, Crackdown, Project Spark (I know it's on PC), Fable, Forza, Ori looked interested, may try that Fantasia game at some point...

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, that was the only announcement during the Sony conference that made me jump out of my seat (and it's even cooler that I won't have to buy a new system to play it as well)!
Yeah, reading through the news for Sony's conference, that's the one thing that makes me truly surprised and super excited. Grim Fandango is one of my favorite games ever.

However, I am still interested in a new Suda game and a new From Software game. I just don't really have enough to go by on those yet to convince me on buying the system anytime soon.

I'm definitely more interested in Microsoft's offerings so far. I just now saw the trailer for Ori and the Blind Forest, and you can add that to the growing pile of things that make me want an XBone. By the time that and Scalebound are out, I can definitely see myself picking up an XBone. Sunset Overdrive and Phantom Dust are the other big things on my to-buy list.

Nintendo is doing pretty good, I like ms also though
MS won for me overall, but I absolutely loved a lot of the games that Nintendo showed, all the Zelda stuff, Bayonetta, Yoshi, Kirby, Toad looks interesting, that ink game, Xenoblade, Mario Party, Mario Maker, I CAN PLAY AS AHNOLD IN SMASH!!!

Nintendo probably took 2nd for me

MS won for me due to having more new stuff, but I absolutely loved a lot of the games that Nintendo showed, all the Zelda stuff, Bayonetta, Yoshi, Kirby, Toad looks interesting, that ink game, Xenoblade, Mario Party, Mario Maker, I CAN PLAY AS AHNOLD IN SMASH!!!
I agree with you completely (must not have read my message I sent?) Ms had a bunch of great stuff

NVM, I saw the Devil's Third stuff without knowing.

It was that generic looking shooter IGN was streaming. I see why nobody wanted to publish it.

Now I haven't watched any of the conferences, but just looking at the news stories, it looks like for once, all 3 of the console companies had a good E3.  I guess that's what happens when every company wants to show that they have games instead of something else.

Now I haven't watched any of the conferences, but just looking at the news stories, it looks like for once, all 3 of the console companies had a good E3. I guess that's what happens when every company wants to show that they have games instead of something else.
I agree but im still not getting a ps4 sony

Nintendo conference was super entertaining (it's like they wanted to spawn all the memes they could), but eh.

Footage they showed was great (Smash looks excellent, Yarn Yoshi looks fantastic, Zelda was obviously cool).

The Amiibo stuff looks far better than Disney Infintiy/Skylander. Excited at the possibility of using them as Mario Kart DLC.

Miis in Smash is whatever, neat idea but I wish they had just given us more characters.

Splatoon is a neat idea but it's gonna fail.

Don't care at all about Captain Toad, seems like another "we already started doing this so let's make a game" thing. Hyrule Warriors isn't for me. X looks like Anime bullshit.

Really excited for Kirby Canvas Curse Again, but they really didn't announce ANYTHING but that, Toad, and Splatoon, which is REALLY disappointing.

Whatever at the new Smash character. Apparently she's from Kid Icarus, meaning she's been in at most like 2 games in the last 20 years, whatever. Literally had no idea who she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back