GGT 326 Continues 2 B About Things U Don't Care About

Videoless Al song #3!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAFhKGFD3UQ

What does this close to release even mean? I couldn't see you put up your two fingers at a distance from one another to represent a length of time.

That's what a beta is though. A fucked up version of the final game. Whoknows how old that build is.

Also, if the physics are like that, then that is a great game.
It's less than 4 months away, I've been a lot of alphas and betas and usually by that time they don't have as much stuff as I'm hearing about this game. I want it to be like Test Drive and as long as they fix that and the driving itself it should be similar at least.

No shit, shipping with those physics would get me to buy it.
It would be fun/funny for a while, but something I'd probably stop playing if it happened every time I got hit :p

It would be neat to have like a "low grav/wonky" physics setting that they keep in for fun and let people have that style and regular racing/driving though. I'd definitely be all for that haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the album was already out.

Or are you doing the "a song a day" marketing campaign for it after it's released because #yolo?

BtVEFYQCcAAjtxe.jpg

Bayonetta 2 is going to have online co-op which is awesome.

Also Guardians of the Galaxy is getting pretty good reviews and as of right now it has 100% on rotten tomatoes and a 77 on metacritic, im sure these will change as we get closer to the release.

same! i'll probably share a link for it on facebook whenever it goes up
Sweetness! I can't wait, mang!

Also Guardians of the Galaxy is getting pretty good reviews and as of right now it has 100% on rotten tomatoes and a 77 on metacritic, im sure these will change as we get closer to the release.
This is the best thing ever! Who does player 2 play?

This Destiny beta is addicting.

I agree we need to all preorder kingdom hearts ReMix 2.5 and get the Sora and Mickey pin
I'm disappointed with this, kinda wish it was like the 1.5/FFX ones so it would match with what I have.

That is awesome, and that movie looks good.

In more important news, Hercules has a 69% right now.
I also want to see this.

bread's done
Back