GGT 326 Continues 2 B About Things U Don't Care About

It's weird that we're getting this.

sw4_ps4_ce_thumb.jpg

I have a good chunk of the regular Infinity figures and they are actually pretty well made, I'm excited for some of these Marvel ones!

Gawd, this interviewer fuckin sucks.

"Talk to the audience as if they were my friend."

Way to alienate your fanbase.

Demographic: 13-17 year old girls. Nailed it. That's where everybody in this thread fits in, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh fuck me that TMNT game is on sale? Who's gonna co-op with me?

Thanks for the beta code mo if you sent it haven't logged on yet. PvZ is a gdlk game. I'm pro chomper

Can't wait for Mark Wahlberg to be cast as Drake.

Hope they use his likeness in the Uncharted reboot.

Thanks for the beta code mo if you sent it haven't logged on yet. PvZ is a gdlk game. I'm pro chomper
Haha no problem, I sent it a couple minutes after that first message!

PvZ is great though, got the 1000/1000 in that one and had a lot of fun. The chomper is great fun, don't think there is really a character I didn't like in that game.

"Indignate is always talking to himself because they're always talking about weird al and sucking his dick or something"

-Indignate (didn't say it but wants to take credit for it)

I got my BE Ret Pally up to lvl 56 tonight.  Highest toon I've ever done from scratch in WoW.  

I'm kind of enjoying it, although the one time I tried to do a random dungeon I got kicked out because I was too newb for the group. :(

Also, I impulse bought the Iron Skyreaver mount since it was 40% off.  :p

Yeah, I was excited for that but hearing about how the physics are and such is crazy, I know it's a closed beta but the game is this close to release and there's a bunch of stuff still like that? Wonder how much they will fix.

What does this close to release even mean? I couldn't see you put up your two fingers at a distance from one another to represent a length of time.

That's what a beta is though. A fucked up version of the final game. Whoknows how old that build is.

Also, if the physics are like that, then that is a great game.

bread's done
Back