GGT 326 Continues 2 B About Things U Don't Care About

Oh shit, free game for platinum?

But what do I picccckkk.
Nothing physical, oh joy! :p

The word I bolded for you is how I feel about this years rewards, I want exclusive/physical stuff! Not games that I can already/do already have....I mean for people who don't it's great but if you have all of these (or all the ones you play) it kind of sucks, they should have some physical choices on top of the digital so that everybody wins.

The more I see the female links the more I feel like nintendo needs to do something with this, maybe they should put a female link in OoT and give it as a platinum reward on club nintendo?

Nothing physical, oh joy! :p

The word I bolded for you is how I feel about this years rewards, I want exclusive/physical stuff! Not games that I can already/do already have....I mean for people who don't it's great but if you have all of these (or all the ones you play) it kind of sucks, they should have some physical choices on top of the digital so that everybody wins.
Thank you for the helpful advice.

Thank you for the helpful advice.
Well, I don't know what you own out of there. But really the best one is Earthbound and Donkey Kong Country, but you probably have those. Game and Wario is alright (and also the only other $30 one) but it is a game that's made for more then one person so if you get groups together it may be worth getting. The rest are all $15 or less which is kind of crazy for me for a platinum reward, and the gold games are all $4/5, kinda sucks.

I'm just really bummed about this years platinum, easily the worst IMO.

Haha, I'm with you. I'm bummed that I missed out on the earlier stuff like the pins and statues. I'm between Game & Wario and DKC3D right now.

The-Legend-of-Zelda-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-Female-Link-elf-1085192.jpeg

Video #3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk

Haha, I'm with you. I'm bummed that I missed out on the earlier stuff like the pins and statues. I'm between Game & Wario and DKC3D right now.
I've gotten all of the Plat rewards so watching them get worse stings every year, and now I don't even get something I can hold on to
:(

Game & Wario lasted me a couple hours in solo but I never really got to try much of the multi and that's supposed to be the big appeal, it was a quirky kind of fun though. Just a bunch of silly mini games that are fun to play for a while.

Did you play DK on the Wii? It's an amazing game but I'm not sure if the small amount of new content in the 3DS version warrants getting it if you've already played it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Catching up on Korra.

Motherfuckers already be fighting and gawdamn this show looks good.

Water Arms Lady is dope as fuck.

More curse words.

"These criminals are like nothing you've ever faced before."

Even the super evil energy spirit that almost destroyed the world last season? Zuko said something similar last episode about how they're the most dangerous threat the world has ever faced (even though apparently they don't know their motives). It sucks that they still have to write this show for kids...

Catching up on Korra.

Motherfuckers already be fighting and gawdamn this show looks good.

Water Arms Lady is dope as fuck.

More curse words.
I'm glad Mir is back. I dig how the new bads are more or less people. Nice to--hopefully--be able to relate to them on something other than an ENEMY level. Zaheer's voice didn't seem bother me as much in the more recent episodes, which is nice.

Also:

P4AU_Marie_Famitsu_04.jpg

I am so on Mir's jock.

Might be overusing the "humorously slide out of frame" bit though.

I haven't been this in love with animation since Teen Titans doe.

My waifu Toph got a giant statue in the middle of the city, no big deal.

I kind of wanted Su to be like "oh Lin's my ex-lover" but whatever Nickelodeon half-sisters is cool too.

I like that these two dudes are playing Windjammers but without the wind.

They have something just for Zeki too.

tumblr_inline_n8l243E0Tm1qkylup.png

Can they make the music that plays around this dude sound more menacing? Like holy shit, telegraph it to me more please.

I'm liking this Bolin/Opal match up, way better than Kai/Jinora, she's way to young to be in a relationship with this negative influence. Tenzin needs to step his game up and let him know how it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg52cE6VHDs

My waifu Toph got a giant statue in the middle of the city, no big deal.

I kind of wanted Su to be like "oh Lin's my ex-lover" but whatever Nickelodeon half-sisters is cool too.

I like that these two dudes are playing Windjammers but without the wind.

They have something just for Zeki too.

tumblr_inline_n8l243E0Tm1qkylup.png
I liked this post just so I could unlike it.

Okay, I thought you were still watching. I intentionally didn't mention him. I'm pretty stoked that he's back. I hope they don't try pulling that end of season Adachi-smile villain shit again. It just ain't him.

I'm between Game & Wario, DKC:R--which I have for Wii and never beat, Dillon's Rolling Western just because I love that character design, and Super Mario Land 2--which I almost bought the other day anyway.

What do.

As a P4 original, I don't understand this whole obsession with Marie.

Is it the stockings?
As not a P4 original, I don't really either. I'm mostly excited at the prospect of more characters, and in the case of the new anime...a new anime to watch.

I really liked DKCR3D being a part of the Club Nintendo thing. I grabbed that right quick, but I ended up giving it to my brother (because he was begging). I'll probably see about getting a cart copy at Best Buy next week or something.

I'm between Game & Wario, DKC:R--which I have for Wii and never beat, Dillon's Rolling Western just because I love that character design, and Super Mario Land 2--which I almost bought the other day anyway.
Game and Wario gives you some money towards the digital program, and if you have around 201 in there already that might put you over 500 and give you $5 if that's any incentive as well (and that could also be used on Mario Land 2 actually! So it's like 2 for 1).

Wario Land 2 which I played back in the day and enjoyed, Metroid which I hear hasn't aged all that well since it doesn't have a map, or Super Mario Land 2?

I haven't kept up much with the comic side of this stuff recently, but out of curiousity why isn't he staying as The Falcon and becoming a bigger hero with that name since it's already developed as his character? Also, I'm not asking because I'm annoyed like I was with female Thor, I'm just legitly curious as to why he is switching over to "Captain America"? 

Wait....now's he becoming Captain Falcon......

sticker,375x360.png

I guess his years in F-Zero have been retconned out?

I mean, that's the stance that Nintendo has taken, so I see why you did that.

bread's done
Back