GGT 326 Continues 2 B About Things U Don't Care About

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX box art

KingdomHearts-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda figured that it would be money, but didn't know if there was a major story reason for him not staying Falcon.
Well, main story reason is that Cap has to pass on the mantle. Captain Falcon is not the same as Captain America to the public. Politically (but I'm sure Cap is more about the "Hope" and stuff the name brings) the name can't be allowed to die.

Falcon is becoming Cap because Cap is going to get sick from the Super Soldier serum in his blood so he asks his BFF to fill in. Falcon has done this before. So has a few other heroes. Everyone needs a Captain America, so it doesn't mattter.

Al Vid #4!!!

https://screen.yahoo.com/weird-al-yankovic-handy-parody-133702425.html

Well, main story reason is that Cap has to pass on the mantle. Captain Falcon is not the same as Captain America to the public. Politically (but I'm sure Cap is more about the "Hope" and stuff the name brings) the name can't be allowed to die.
Yeah, the public will definitely like having a Captain America, so I can see that as being a good reason as well.

Falcon is becoming Cap because Cap is going to get sick from the Super Soldier serum in his blood so he asks his BFF to fill in. Falcon has done this before. So has a few other heroes. Everyone needs a Captain America, so it doesn't mattter.
Gotcha, thanks for letting me know!

I'm between Game & Wario, DKC:R--which I have for Wii and never beat, Dillon's Rolling Western just because I love that character design, and Super Mario Land 2--which I almost bought the other day anyway.
I actually really love Game & Wario. If you have some people to play it with locally, it's a great game to own, even if just for a couple of the best multiplayer games on it. The problem is that it's okay, but not great for the single player games alone.

If you already have DKC:R for Wii, you should probably just play it on that.

I actually really love Game & Wario. If you have some people to play it with locally, it's a great game to own, even if just for a couple of the best multiplayer games on it. The problem is that it's okay, but not great for the single player games alone.

If you already have DKC:R for Wii, you should probably just play it on that.
I was thinking the same. We've got a few buddies that swing by pretty often, and it'd be nice to have another game to add to the couch co-op rotation. Thanks for the push, man,

Remember that GS post that one dude, Gargus, posted here on CAG? About a game case from GS having a nest or some shit? Yeah, that same shit just happened to me. Apparently, ants (huge fucking ants) decided to live inside three of my PS2 GameStop cases. Needless to say I've been cleaning for a while and killing some ants.

RIP Gargus or whatever his name was. 

Its awesome Nintendo is going to have a huge presence at San Diego Comic con. I just wanted everyone to know, wonder if Reggie will be there?

That Rainbow Six Siege multi looks great, can't wait to see more on the new DOOM, Mario Kart still selling great! :D

Remember that GS post that one dude, Gargus, posted here on CAG? About a game case from GS having a nest or some shit? Yeah, that same shit just happened to me. Apparently, ants (huge fucking ants) decided to live inside three of my PS2 GameStop cases. Needless to say I've been cleaning for a while and killing some ants.

RIP Gargus or whatever his name was.
That's disgusting :(

Hey guys. That e-book I have a story in is now free on Amazon so all you have do is make ONE CLICK to support me/some other writers.

Also I am in the Summer issue of The Avalon Literary Review but that costs money.

#shamelesselfpromotion
One clicked it for you!

Its awesome Nintendo is going to have a huge presence at San Diego Comic con. I just wanted everyone to know, wonder if Reggie will be there?
He better

Does this mean we can talk games again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVFyD6csNyc
Copied this from the last thread to say that me and Beatles cleared a run of this game, was pretty good! Only 169 people have cleared it so far according to the leaderboards, wonder how it will sell. (Played on 360)

Dota pops off soon.

I'm scanning these pictures of people in line for Icebeast. I hate that I wasn't into Dota four months ago or else I would be there.

bread's done
Back