GGT 329 is the Loniest Number That it'll Ever Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
she's not taking the pic to be attractive to you shes doing it just cuz she wants to. women are not  fuckin pieces of meat and they don't live to just please your man fuckin eyes

gawd you are all so fuckin sexist

#iquit

Last edited by a moderator:
kHcux3F.jpg

I mean, I'm not making a joke; I'm observing and pointing out how shit all lined up in back to back to back posts, so...

Huh, bunch of my stuff I got from AWD is going to arrive today already....sweet!

My AC4 still hasn't shipped yet though :(

Hey, if any of you guys go to Toys R Us in the near future, would you lemme know if you see this Bowser? I'll give you money and shit if you could grab me one.

Jakks-Pacific-World-of-Nintendo-6-Inch-Figures.jpg

I'll watch it in a bit.

I just want more Asami doing stuff or something besides being team benefactor and wearing sexy ass lingerie. Hopefully her being nabbed with Korra means stuff will happen.

She's like Bulma but not DB era Bulma who ain't afraid to flash some tit to get what she wants, but lame ass DBZ era Bulma who only serves to break Yamcha's heart.

Turtles was meh I've never been to a movie theater before and seen so many people sporting gear of the franchise. So many people wearing different tmnt shirts

Btw I kept looking at Megan's thumbs they used a body double for her thumbs in one scene she is holding a phone and it's not her thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back