GGT 332 Is Revived by Miku. Miku is love, Miku is Life.

<3

I'm hoping yours leak next.

I have an interview sometime this week at a Halloween store called Spirit. I'm actually kind of stoked for it.
good luck man I finally got hired last week at a honda dealership. I worked too many hours last week so they cut me down a day which is fine for me I'm on my feet for 10 hours a day but its great exercise and pretty good pay. One of my goals this year was to have a job just so I could buy those mega man statues no lie and now I have a job and I have no interest in them they're ugly but I will buy the protoman one that looks awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
My goals in life are to become the biggest drug dealer in my town and to read every single piece of Sonic The Hedgehog fan-fiction

Miku is going to have a panel at New York Comic Con.

There will also be an art gallery of all Miku Art in nyc, free entry.

I remember one time I was going to buy two Miku tickets for a concert in L.A. but then someone told me that they wouldn't go with me but whatever i'm over it.

teaser.jpg

So I saw the new trailer for FF Type 0 and it looked great, then I saw that they removed coop and lost all interest. GJ Square, sucking as usual.

Oh, and this for FF15

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/70151157
The coop in that game was terrible and useless but whatever.

You do realize that FFXII and XIII practically played themselves, right?

You do realize that every FF has been "select option from menu with one button," right?

I sort of wish that Skylanders/Disney Infinity had been a thing when I was a kid. I would've been all over that shit and would have gladly allowed my parents to go bankrupt over it. As an adult I really can't at all justify the money investment and the gameplay you get out of it (let alone being cognizant of what a marketing scam it all is) but someone who grew up in the Pokemon/Yu-gi-oh boom, that stuff would've been right up my alley.

In adult news, called to get my electric/internet set up in the new apartment today. Hoping to be moved in within this week but it's all up in the air. Also I guess I have a date when I get there with a girl from Tinder, so I guess that is what I'm doing.

The coop in that game was terrible and useless but whatever.

You do realize that FFXII and XIII practically played themselves, right?

You do realize that every FF has been "select option from menu with one button," right?
The coop looked really good, and was the feature I was looking forward to.

Both terrible games.

Turn based with one button is so very different from action game with one button.

Which one of you awesome GGT peeps would be kind enough to log into my XBL account on your Xbone so I can get a free $50 in MSP?
What do you mean by this? How can you get free dollars :O

Go ahead and buy Skylanders anyway.

I did. Worth it.
Disney Infinity is pretty fun, lots of user stuff and the new Marvel one has way more content then I thought it would have.

I had a lot of fun with final fantasy XIII, so it being terrible is not true.

Also I'm getting smash for the 3DS, cant wait to break my 3DS!

Again, the coop was terrible and useless. I'm glad they took it out so that you wouldn't waste your money on that already mediocre game because of it.

Turn based with one button is so very different from action game with one button.
Hold up, you think a FF game is going to be an action game?

Okay.

Again, the coop was terrible and useless. I'm glad they took it out so that you wouldn't waste your money on that already mediocre game because of it.

Hold up, you think a FF game is going to be an action game?
Well at least the end result has us on the same page.

FF15 looks like a full action game from what I've seen with a little bit of RPG sprinkled in so they can call it an RPG to get people to buy it.

Guys, I did it.

I turned on my Xbox and managed to spend some of my credit as well.

What an amazing night.
What did you buy?

I had a lot of fun with final fantasy XIII, so it being terrible is not true.

Also I'm getting smash for the 3DS, cant wait to break my 3DS!
I hope you break 2 3DS' now!

I liked XII at release back when everyone was hating on it.

I also liked XIII right away which people will start saying is good when XV comes out and people start hating on that.

I'm ahead of the curve.

I'm also getting Smash day one, definitely looking forward to some online with everyone!

I also liked XIII right away which people will start saying is good when XV comes out and people start hating on that.

I'm ahead of the curve.
I couldn't really get that into either at first and still can't now, but I put more time into 13 then 12 for whatever that means. Maybe someday I'll give them another shot but there's so many other games to play right now.

I'll get it when it comes to Wii U.

I guess I'll also get a Wii U.
You should. I want to play with you.

3DS Smash Demo was great. Only wish I had a grip that gave better access to the shoulder buttons.
My gripe was the same, though I am playing on a 2DS.

What do you mean by this? How can you get free dollars :O

Disney Infinity is pretty fun, lots of user stuff and the new Marvel one has way more content then I thought it would have.
Xbox Rewards sent me an email saying that if I log into an Xbone with my account that they'll deposit 50,000 points ($50) into my rewards account for my XBL account. I already called MS yesterday to make sure that I could just login on someone else's machine and get the deal, so I just need a really nice friend that will log me in so I can get the free MS currency.

Downloading at midnight on Thursday. Playing until I die.

FFXII is great. Took me a few years to come around on it though.
YAY! I may do the same. I haven't decided if I want physical or digital yet.

I'm really excited to play. I played some locally yesterday while my girlfriend was in a meeting and I fucking annihilated some dude. It was so great.

YAY! I may do the same. I haven't decided if I want physical or digital yet.

I'm really excited to play. I played some locally yesterday while my girlfriend was in a meeting and I fucking annihilated some dude. It was so great.
That's awesome. I've been playing with a work buddy every day at lunch.

I generally go physical while buying my games, but Smash is one that I need to have ready at the drop of a hat. Least digital I could--inevitably--alternate between Smash and Pokemon without dragging more carts with me.

That's awesome. I've been playing with a work buddy every day at lunch.

I generally go physical while buying my games, but Smash is one that I need to have ready at the drop of a hat. Least digital I could--inevitably--alternate between Smash and Pokemon without dragging more carts with me.
See, that is why I'm considering digital. I would want Pokemon and Smash to be right there. It's going to be fun to see which of the two becomes my most played game.

That's why I got Animal Crossing digitally. Games that you pick up and play for a little bit each day for weeks or months are perfect for digital. That way your cart slot is still free for the other games you want to play in the meantime.

I'm ahead of the curve.
I'm glad you can feel pride in being a hipster, not many people can embrace that.

bread's done
Back