GGT 332 Is Revived by Miku. Miku is love, Miku is Life.

I couldn't really get that into either at first and still can't now, but I put more time into 13 then 12 for whatever that means. Maybe someday I'll give them another shot but there's so many other games to play right now.
Did you put 10 hours of time into it?

Cuz that's when the game actually starts.

I feel exactly the same way. I've been trying to find a grip like that for forever, but I guess one doesn't exist. I'll probably get the game anyway though.
If you have an original 3DS, the Hori Wheel works really great. I haven't been able to find an equivalent grip for the XL though.

I forgot to mention, but I beat 3D World a couple of days ago and now I'm on those crazy difficult special worlds. I also beat Kirby Super Star and played more Animal Crossing. Really enjoying AC. Hopefully I'll continue to feel that way after another month.

I'm really hoping that tomorrow the eshop has Triple Deluxe and tropical Freeze for good prices. I would like to play those next.

Did you put 10 hours of time into it?

Cuz that's when the game actually starts.
FF13? Yeah, I got to the free roam/side quest part.

I forgot to mention, but I beat 3D World a couple of days ago and now I'm on those crazy difficult special worlds. I also beat Kirby Super Star and played more Animal Crossing. Really enjoying AC. Hopefully I'll continue to feel that way after another month.

I'm really hoping that tomorrow the eshop has Triple Deluxe and tropical Freeze for good prices. I would like to play those next.
Those end worlds in 3D World were really fun, takes way too long to get the actual final world though so I never got around to that one.

Triple Deluxe and Tropical Freeze are both stellar games, dude. Hope you get to 'em soon.

Animal Crossing is funny for me. I'll randomly get fits to play every now and then, and I get SUPER re-addicted every time. Been a couple of months since I checked in, but you're making me want to check on everyone. Never did get my department store fully upgraded.

The last, last stage on 3D World, man. My buddy and I spent an entire night beating that. Still feels awesome.

Looking at Gurren Lagann figures was a mistake. Damnit, I'm trying to SELL toys, not buy more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last, last stage on 3D World, man. My buddy and I spent an entire night beating that. Still feels awesome.
I'd imagine if I actually stuck through and beat it, it would feel like that for me too. But after a certain point, I was like "screw it" and never went back. I kind of think that level is the bad kind of hard game design, which can sometimes still be fun, but in that case I don't feel bad about giving up even though it's the only stage I never completed.

Moving into the new apartment tomorrow. aw shit

The last worlds on 3D World were a lot of fun but I wish they would cut this bullshit where you have to go through 8 worlds of incredibly basic levels--and then collect like every trinket in the game--just to unlock the levels that you actually wanna play. I was really excited when 3D World starting throwing crazy things like the first carnival level at me, thinking we'd actually get some variety this time, but then there were just 80 carnival levels.

I loved 3D World but I wasn't going to get the beat every stage with each character stamps, but it was still an amazing game and I did everything in the game that you could without having to beat it 5 times.

Everyone is going to forget about Mario once Sonic Boom comes out.

Which is probably going to be right before Smash Wii U.

RIP Smash

Finally started Diablo 3 and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. I also started Dead Rising 3 last week and I'm not enjoying it that much

Finally started Diablo 3 and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. I also started Dead Rising 3 last week and I'm not enjoying it that much
Diablo is a lot of fun, i was playing coop with some people on it but then Destiny came out and we haven't played it again.

P.S. not naming anybody

Triple Deluxe and Tropical Freeze are both stellar games, dude. Hope you get to 'em soon.

Animal Crossing is funny for me. I'll randomly get fits to play every now and then, and I get SUPER re-addicted every time. Been a couple of months since I checked in, but you're making me want to check on everyone. Never did get my department store fully upgraded.

Looking at Gurren Lagann figures was a mistake. Damnit, I'm trying to SELL toys, not buy more.
You should get back into AC! I need more towns to visit! Also, I'm having a ton of fun on those later worlds in 3D World.

FF13? Yeah, I got to the free roam/side quest part.

Those end worlds in 3D World were really fun, takes way too long to get the actual final world though so I never got around to that one.
Yep! I agree! I'm having fun, but some bits feel like a slog.

Hyrule Warriors tomorrow! YAY! I'm picking up the DLC from the eshop too because why not?

You say something about Zoe Quinn and everyone freaks out.

What a bunch of haters.

O8ualBe.jpg

Is Monstee hunter playable of you don't have friends playing with you?
There's a full single player story, and you can use a cat helper while doing the multiplayer hunts. There's also a lot of randoms that are still really fun to play with. Obviously it's more fun with friends but you can still do everything on your own as well.

There's a full single player story, and you can use a cat helper while doing the multiplayer hunts. There's also a lot of randoms that are still really fun to play with. Obviously it's more fun with friends but you can still do everything on your own as well.
Stop pushing monster hunter when we all know kingdom hearts is an amazing game

You should get back into AC! I need more towns to visit!
Shit, I'll put it on. That'll be fun.

Shadow of Mordor getting those good reviews (except one), that and Forza gonna be a good time.
Good. I'm pretty stoked for that one. Thanks, Steam thread!

Yeah, I posted it before and you went crazy over seeing one of the packs called the Majoras Mask pack remember? :p
I do remember that, I just didn't realize it was a season pass format. Stoked to see how the game turned out.

Yeah, happy to see that people are enjoying Hyrule as well, and all of the other games coming out looking good and getting pretty good reviews so it should be some good gaming time for a while.

I also have AC on 3DS but I honestly didn't put that much time into it since I played a lot of the Wii one and kinda felt like I needed a break after a while.

I'm sure I'll get the Season Pass for HW but I don't know if I will be grabbing it right away though.

Hoping I can trade my Skyward costumes for the Twilight Princess ones.

I picked up the HW season pass and picked it up at GS just a little while ago. Kinda got peeved because the guy working called my a weeaboo after I asked for my copy.

Okay, I might get it then.

Oh hey, I have Monster Hunter for the Wii U
We could play then! YAY!

Stop pushing monster hunter when we all know kingdom hearts is an amazing game
It's true.

I played some HW. I love it. It's nice having all those skins, too. Dark Link is kinda blah, though. He's really just regular HW Link in black with glowy red eyes.

I played some HW. I love it. It's nice having all those skins, too. Dark Link is kinda blah, though. He's really just regular HW Link in black with glowy red eyes.
How much was the season pass? I ended up getting a 15 dollar RZ certificate today, so I figure I'll grab my eshop credit for Smash while I'm there. Put the rest toward that pass if I dig it.

Kingdom Hearts is super fun unless you're turned off by the Disney inclusions. One of my favorite series. 

Monster Hunter is an absolute blast with a dedicated group of hunting buddies, otherwise it's not worth the purchase imo. 

Time to play some Hyrule warriors!

bread's done
Back