GGT 333 Is All About That T&A

Well, one of us is getting married today (which is much more important than playing Smash)
True. Wish I could go to Hank's wedding. I would love to DJ that thing.

So, after some playtime who is everyone maining in Smash? I'm actually pretty far off from what I expected. Bowser is my main now.

True. Wish I could go to Hank's wedding. I would love to DJ that thing.

So, after some playtime who is everyone maining in Smash? I'm actually pretty far off from what I expected. Bowser is my main now.
Don't really have a main yet, I've just been playing random characters. I like everyone, i have played as villager and toon link more.

Do you guys ever try to pick up things with your feet to be like a monkey?
I actually find it hilarious you bring this up as my girlfriend and I were just talking about it the other day. I am able to pick up pretty much anything with my feet and I use my blessing pretty much all the time to pick up stuff. I don't really do it to be like a monkey, I've just always done it so it would feel weird not to do it now.

DK is an ape?
200.gif

I have been feeling really shitty all day. First weekend in the new city while all of my college friends are at our homecoming weekend. Including my ex, meaning that my facebook and snapchat have been blowing up with pictures of her whille not having anything to do or work to distract me from being a sad Gus.

DK is an ape?
I mean, that was kinda my point, hence the quotes, so...

I mean, most, if not all apes excluding us have opposable digits on their feet as well, so...

Why did he have to say "monkey" then, and not "ape"? Because we are already apes? And apes also do that? The question just doesn't make sense.

Therefore, Joel answered properly.

So in the world of mickey mouse do they eat animals, since everybody is a kind of animal (mouse, duck, dog, cow etc.) And if they do is it frowned upon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im asking do they have mice eating dogs, is it like a normal society where they produce meat products and if they do out of what animal?

I guess Im trying to say does the world of mickey mouse have cannibalism?

You should ask Walt Disney.
I did he was... unresponsive

You know who has a cool mustache Tom selleck

How can you toast, toast? You dont bagel, bagels?

If you pickle something does that also make it a pickle?

why does red and read sound the same?

and that kids is the true meaning of Halloween

Don't have one main yet either since I'm still learning some of the characters, but I still really like Ganondorf and Captain Falcon. Little Mac and Pac-Man are pretty fun as well, along with other characters even. Lots of good choices :p

I finished Walking Dead S2.

Overall, I enjoyed it more than the first one since I got to play as Clementine and she's just a badass. Also, since I got to roleplay as a 5 year old girl, I'm hoping the whole expereince can bring me closer to and allow me to relate more with Zeki.

And although a couple characters came close, nothing can replace the Carley shape hole in my heart.

tumblr_mfk78uC9HH1rgghmeo1_500.png
tumblr_marxnseQAT1rgghmeo1_500.png
tumblr_mbdppzVhve1rgghmeo1_500.png
Carley_lee.png
tumblr_ma9jmf08Bl1qionz2o1_500.jpg

Man, I am piiiiissed. My brothers and sister are living with our extended family now so I can't take them to GS and help them with trade ins and stuff, which I didn't think was a big deal until today. They took a bunch of old stuff to trade in towards Smash 3DS and Hyrule Warriors and the associate refused to take in any of their 3DS or DS games (because they didn't accept DS games anymore or 3DS games without cases). After saying they didn't accept DS games he then offered my brothers $30 in cash for 2 copies of Pokemon Black 2 and a copy of Pokemon White. I got on the phone and told them not to take it, but that he acted that way was okay because I was going to give him a bad survey review once he did accept the one game that he wanted to accept (Lego Marvel for PS3), and the dude heard me because my sister was talking to me on speaker. After that he then decided to take the DS games and then ended up tacking on $30 worth of refurb fees. On perfect fuckin' DS carts. That was total bullshit, so again, I threatened a bad survey and he took that off. Then, my brothers go and get the cases off the shelf (used Hyrule Warriors and New Smash Bros 3DS) and they go up with them and hand them to the guy and without even scanning them he says he can't let them buy them because they're reserved. Now, that makes sense on Hyrule Warriors, but he said earlier in the conversation they had 14 copies of Smash Bros and that only two were reserved. I really think he was just being a complete cunt at this point, so my brothers and sister just get fed up with his shit and leave. The most annoying thing is that I fucking know he would not have tried that shit if I was there and just because I wasn't he really tried to take advantage of them. They live in what could be considered a kind of shitty area, so I can't imagine how many people with lesser knowledge about what they can and can't do at that store get ripped off daily. I mean, that was just fucking bullshit.

Man, I am piiiiissed. My brothers and sister are living with our extended family now so I can't take them to GS and help them with trade ins and stuff, which I didn't think was a big deal until today. They took a bunch of old stuff to trade in towards Smash 3DS and Hyrule Warriors and the associate refused to take in any of their 3DS or DS games (because they didn't accept DS games anymore or 3DS games without cases). After saying they didn't accept DS games he then offered my brothers $30 in cash for 2 copies of Pokemon Black 2 and a copy of Pokemon White. I got on the phone and told them not to take it, but that he acted that way was okay because I was going to give him a bad survey review once he did accept the one game that he wanted to accept (Lego Marvel for PS3), and the dude heard me because my sister was talking to me on speaker. After that he then decided to take the DS games and then ended up tacking on $30 worth of refurb fees. On perfect fuckin' DS carts. That was total bullshit, so again, I threatened a bad survey and he took that off. Then, my brothers go and get the cases off the shelf (used Hyrule Warriors and New Smash Bros 3DS) and they go up with them and hand them to the guy and without even scanning them he says he can't let them buy them because they're reserved. Now, that makes sense on Hyrule Warriors, but he said earlier in the conversation they had 14 copies of Smash Bros and that only two were reserved. I really think he was just being a complete cunt at this point, so my brothers and sister just get fed up with his shit and leave. The most annoying thing is that I fucking know he would not have tried that shit if I was there and just because I wasn't he really tried to take advantage of them. They live in what could be considered a kind of shitty area, so I can't imagine how many people with lesser knowledge about what they can and can't do at that store get ripped off daily. I mean, that was just fucking bullshit.
#powertotheplayers?

bread's done
Back