GGT 334 Asked Beatles' Sister to go Steady

Blech, I haven't been feeling great so I haven't really been on anything much. I'll make sure to add both Wandering and Krymner on the Wii U, not sure if I'll be getting Bayonetta day one or not currently due to money issues (been to the doctors multiple times lately), but I definitely want to pick it up and really enjoyed the demo.

OOT, Mario Galaxy, Tony Hawk, probably Soul Calibur I can see getting those scores. Chrono Chross wasn't bad but wasn't perfect. MGS was good but not 10 worthy I agree, and GTA4 was bad, so yeah :p
Mario Galaxy I'd probably agree with too. Also, that sucks you haven't been feeling too well man. I kinda know what you mean, last few days I've been in a slump and not much energy to do much of anything. Been kinda down and not sure why. *shrugs*

Chrono Cross is better than Trigger.
Never played it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have not played Legend of Dragoon, and have heard mixed things. Chrono Cross was alright but nothing great.

No Sonic game has certainly ever deserved a 10.

Game's good. Soundtrack is top tier.

Let's talk about Legend of Dragoon now.
Legend of Dragoon was fuckin dope. The only thing that I really disliked about it was that their were 3 people who were just top tier and the rest of the party was just fuck off.

That voice acting in those cutscenes?

post-35708-James-Franco-So-Good-gif-tumbl-tcDE.gif

Can you guys explain the thing you're talking about?
when Jill first encounters a zombie in re and theres an achievement called master of unlocking another re EE. Dunno if there's anymore re references in the achievements I went through them only saw that one

Sweet! Demon's Crest is coming to the VC latter this month.

The only 2 VC games I have purchased for my Wii U so far have been Earthbound and Super Metroid. The VC on Wii U is kinda pathetic. The 3DS VC is no better. Get your shit together, Nintendo.

The only 2 VC games I have purchased for my Wii U so far have been Earthbound and Super Metroid. The VC on Wii U is kinda pathetic. The 3DS VC is no better. Get your shit together, Nintendo.
I can think of at least 6 more games you could add to that (all starting with Mega Man).

I got all dem Mega Menz on the two Gamecube compilations so I'm good.

Wavebirds FTW

Capcom is losing out by not releasing a sequel or even HD upscale of that Mega Man RPG. Ooooh just typing "Mega Man RPG" makes me wet.

I know there's at least 3 Castlevania games on there as well, also a Breath of Fire! And some Kirby and other fun ones, but yeah it is lacking overall for how long the system has been out. 

Mo, Beatles. When are we playing Smash again? You guys are one of the few situations where I've had more than two players with no--or very little--lag.

Who else here has it and why aren't we playing?

Mo, Beatles. When are we playing Smash again? You guys are one of the few situations where I've had more than two players with no--or very little--lag.

I haven't been feeling good so I've barely played any games lately unfortunately, it would be great to get more Smash matches going again though, the connection was definitely good between us when we did play!

Im up for it whenever so long as everyone feels well and are on at the same time.

I don't know if I'd call what Nic Cage does acting. It's something on a higher level than that.
The emotion he portrays on the screen is unbelievable, he doesn't need a director or a story he just performs and its so beautiful!

I haven't been feeling good so I've barely played any games lately unfortunately, it would be great to get more Smash matches going again though, the connection was definitely good between us when we did play!
Get well soon man and stop doing all that cocaine, I mean...... stop doing all those...... pop rocks? what is it that kids inhale/snort these days?

Probably going to cave and get Bayonetta day one, its leaning towards yes now since it was always a maybe for me. Anyone else getting tired of these political calls where they want to know who you're voting for, next one I'm just going to tell them Gary Busey.

They got a lot of the big named ones up, but yeah they could really improve upon it. I think I have around 12 or so? I still need to grab some too. Gotta have dat Super Metroid though. Gotz too!

At 12 reviews now and still 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Wow! Movie of the year!
Watch the movie of the year, and then go buy the game of the year. What a perfect day.

bread's done
Back