GGT 340 Ignores being Ignored

I'm really shocked to find out the people complaining about the new Tekken character are on Neogaf.

Shocked and bewildered.

Good games. I really gotta learn how to use Sheik - or at least how the hell super armour works on aether - before I run up against your charizard again. Ike just feels hella limiting, especially if I take off his custom forward B.
I know what you mean. A lot of the heavies suffer from the same shit.

It's been a few days since I've played him, but to my understanding Aether's super armor starts with his initial uppercut motion and ends when he catches his sword at the top of the move.

I almost bought a Vita
What if she told you to buy a vita?

1396292844934_natalie-dormer-gq-magazine-april-2014-game-of-thrones-sexy-women-photos-02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Then I'd buy enough stock to control the entire Vita division at Sony

I know what you mean. A lot of the heavies suffer from the same shit.

It's been a few days since I've played him, but to my understanding Aether's super armor starts with his initial uppercut motion and ends when he catches his sword at the top of the move.
Right, but I'm thinking maybe that only applies when he starts it on the ground? 'Cause it sure as hell didn't do anything to your aerials.

Maybe. Does Charizard's up+b also have super armour? I'm 99% sure I managed to sneak one or two dairs into it (the hitbox on that up+B is crazy, man), but the only result was a bit of damage and me going flying.

Maybe. Does Charizard's up+b also have super armour? I'm 99% sure I managed to sneak one or two dairs into it (the hitbox on that up+B is crazy, man), but the only result was a bit of damage and me going flying.
It does. So does his Rock Smash (in the front.) Flare Blitz has some situational projectile armor. I've been smashed out of it before and it always looks amazing.

That Up B is a custom that sacrifices recovery height for more offensive power. It kinda vacuums you in if the startup hitboxes nab you. It's far and away my favorite. Both it and the default have armor on start up and can kill at the top.

It does. So does his Rock Smash (in the front.) Flare Blitz has some situational projectile armor. I've been smashed out of it before and it always looks amazing.

That Up B is a custom that sacrifices recovery height for more offensive power. It kinda vacuums you in if the startup hitboxes nab you. It's far and away my favorite. Both it and the default have armor on start up and can kill at the top.
Ah, okay. That makes way more sense; the horizontal range on that thing seemed kinda crazy. And given that you can up b after a side b, I don't think the loss of recovery is really that big a deal for him. I use a custom on Ike's counter (which... honestly doesn't change much of anything) and his shoulder tackle side b, which is something of a game changer, but I'm hesitant to rely on something that's not part of the default moveset.

And yeah, I managed to get one up smash on your side b for a kill. Still got hit by that thing way too often.

Ah, okay. That makes way more sense; the horizontal range on that thing seemed kinda crazy. And given that you can up b after a side b, I don't think the loss of recovery is really that big a deal for him. I use a custom on Ike's counter (which... honestly doesn't change much of anything) and his shoulder tackle side b, which is something of a game changer, but I'm hesitant to rely on something that's not part of the default moveset.

And yeah, I managed to get one up smash on your side b for a kill. Still got hit by that thing way too often.
Yeah, I value Zard's horizontal recovery way more. He has an Up B that does almost no damage but goes super high. Thing's useless to me. I had to get my sea legs back with Flare Blitz though; killed myself with it way more than I should have been.

I actually like all of Ike's Side B options. I probably use the same one as you most often, but the super armor one is pretty sexy. Further neuters his already pretty limited recovery, but it's fun to be able to throw more weight around.

I'm still bummed that customs aren't more accessible while playing online. Overall I think they're a pretty fucking cool addition.

His default side b is the hottest of garbage. Even aether leaves you less vulnerable. They did make it better for recovery but also worse for general ground mobility.

I cant play DnD since im being ignored (he wont see this anyway)
Even people on my ignore list can play DnD I'm not racist.
I'd be down to have you Beatles, if you're interested.

The new skype is gross.

rollin back that shit rip
Is it like the new Mac one that they put out a bit ago? (Basically looks like iOS messenger?) It's alright.

Sounds good to me about making characters this weekend, but I won't be able to play next weekend or the week after that because I'll be out of town for Christmas. I will be back around New Year's, though. I'm usually free after 9 PM Central on the weekends.
So maybe we can do 7pm PST (9pm Central) Saturday if that works for other people.

Is it like the new Mac one that they put out a bit ago? (Basically looks like iOS messenger?) It's alright.

So maybe we can do 8pm PST (9pm Central) Saturday if that works for other people.
Will make sure I'm free Saturday night 9(10?)central as long as indignate doesn't kick and block me on skype again

Edit: ummm 8pm pacific would be 10pm central time..... not trying to be a douche just trying to make sure people aren't confused

Will make sure I'm free Saturday night 9(10?)central as long as indignate doesn't kick and block me on skype again

Edit: ummm 8pm pacific would be 10pm central time..... not trying to be a douche just trying to make sure people aren't confused
You're right, I was thinking Mountain Time instead of Central, changed it to say 7pm PST (9pm Central), if people want it later though we can, I don't have anything planned this Saturday evening.

I can't promise I won't do anything about not wanting to hear the rude things that people say.

My desktop PC isn't a mobile phone.
What?! I didn't say anything rude right when i spoke about skype on vita you said "oh that's an annoying voice" and kicked me from the smash call and blocked me from coming back in? I didnt say anything rude at all to you?

So how was I rude?!

I was watching the very legit video game awards, why do you think everything is about you?

You got in the call and asked why I was there cuz it was a smash call and that I should be kicked and then I said rip beatles.

I was watching the very legit video game awards, why do you think everything is about you?

You got in the call and asked why I was there cuz it was a smash call and that I should be kicked and then I said rip beatles.
Umm if i recall you called me annoying first, i remember because the first thing i said was "why would you use skype on a vita" you called my voice annoying than i said we should kick you since you were being obviously rude but instead you kicked me and blocked me from talking to the group, which was everyone who i was playing smash with. The call only lasted like a 45 seconds so you did it pretty fast. Zeki was nice enough to leave your chat since you were being a jerk.

I remember it perfectly so.... probably because I'm still mad about it so i have had it go through my mind a lot. So tell me I'm wrong but that's exactly how it went. Im sure the other guys remember it as well.

So maybe we can do 7pm PST (9pm Central) Saturday if that works for other people.
I actually just found out that I'll be at some Christmas party on Saturday, so that may not work. Not sure yet though, because I'm not sure how long Jessica and I will actually stick around (we're heading to the party at 6, so surely we'll be done before 9). You guys could just start up without me just in case, though.

Man, that Spidey endless runner game on the iPhone is fucking fun. Unlocking all the different types of Spider-men is one of the most fun things I've done in a while on iPhone.

These kpop gifs are getting violent or its a response to me...

Guys indignate wants to shot me with a gun that makes your bullet wounds pink...

bread's done
Back