GGT 345 Now Has Enhanced Jiggle Physics

I watched, liked, and subbed.

I also commented, but I don't think that probably matters as much.

What that video really did was make me worry for my poor Mila and what will happen to her our next game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave it a thumbs up whatever the fuck that means.
Thanks man, that's basically a "like" which helps me out a lot.

I watched, liked, and subbed.

I also commented, but I don't think that probably matters as much.

What that video really did was make me worry for my poor Mila and what will happen to her our next game.
Thanks man! It does matter that you commented but not as much as the other things do. I'm sure your Mila will give me more problems than his did. Hell the AI Mila gives me more problems than his did. She has a great mix up game just gotta know how to use it, which he didn't. The entire match he only got me in one good combo.

are you practicing in evo safe costumes?
lolwut?

Thank you guys that helped me out though I appreciate it a lot. I asked for your guy's support cause some douche in the doa group I'm in on fb said no one would ever look at that trash video or give it any likes. He's a real douche and ironically only has doalr for XB1. Lucky for him cause I'd destroy him on PS4. I hate cocky douchebags like that with no good sportsmanship. He's going to Evo too it seems so it'll be interesting to see what version we'll play at Evo. Now that I think of it he Kinda reminds me of someone in the GGT with an X1..... :whistle2:

Wait so you just used us?
No, I asked for your guy's help on my video by watching it, or liking it which I appreciate a lot. If you guys make any videos on your channel I'll do the same for you. I wouldn't use you guy's you're my friends afterall. =/

Thank you guys that helped me out though I appreciate it a lot. I asked for your guy's support cause some douche in the doa group I'm in on fb said no one would ever look at that trash video or give it any likes. He's a real douche and ironically only has doalr for XB1. Lucky for him cause I'd destroy him on PS4. I hate cocky douchebags like that with no good sportsmanship. He's going to Evo too it seems so it'll be interesting to see what version we'll play at Evo. Now that I think of it he Kinda reminds me of someone in the GGT with an X1..... :whistle2:
Hey wait I don't own an Xbox One.

Shit's good. Lady and I watched it a while back. Leone and Najenda are boss.
They're suppose to come out with a second season actually. I'm not sure how that's gonna work out considering you know...but yeah am excited none the less. I liked Akame, Mine, Sheele, probably the best out of the night raid group. Tatsumi tho was super boss.

Zeki only liked Akame because people died; he's really morbid.

If you like anime you should watch Watamote it's my favorite.
I'll check that out man.

I was sad whenever someone died. Especially a certain someone with glasses: it literally made me depressed for a couple days.

Watamote, eh. Will check it out. I'm pretty much just waiting for Parasyte to wrap up right now. We're watching Bodacious Space Pirates too, and that one's pretty fun.

You guys watch Space Dandy?

Watamote is only good because Miku sings the ending song in one of the episodes.

I saw the first episode of Space Dandy. I couldn't get into it.

My Xof sticker came in today time to put it on on my car.

Support good games. Now I just need to wait for my fox sticker to come in to have them face to face. whatevs

We didn't play much last night, but Wandering and I did have some great games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbgCBmBjiGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQuscPTANk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykZFx2WHilc

We didn't play much last night, but Wandering and I did have some great games!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbgCBmBjiGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQuscPTANk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykZFx2WHilc
Great games man, I'm looking forward to Monday when we can really dig in. Thanks for uploading these btw I know how time consuming it can be so I appreciate it.

Sometimes I hope Pillars of Eternity is going to be bad because as it turns out a lot of the people that have been eagerly anticipating Pillars of Eternity are the worst fucking people.

Sometimes I hope Pillars of Eternity is going to be bad because as it turns out a lot of the people that have been eagerly anticipating Pillars of Eternity are the worst fucking people.
Buncha nerds, really. Won't none of them be really happy with however it turns out anyway, even if it gives you orgasms every time you press the spacebar. They'll all say "Oh, Planescape was better" and shit.

I can name a game with the word eternity in it that is bad
I have a PS3 RPG called Time and Eternity still sealed in plastic. I wonder if its any good? Maybe I'll play it after I'm done with NieR....nah, I think I'll keep it sealed cause I got a feeling its gonna be worth alot of cash on Ebay one day.

Buncha nerds, really. Won't none of them be really happy with however it turns out anyway, even if it gives you orgasms every time you press the spacebar. They'll all say "Oh, Planescape was better" and shit.
A lot of hardcore fans of particular genres or franchises are like that unfortunately. The halo fanbase is like there, where some of the "fans" won't be happy at goddamn anything.

Planescape Torment is the one part of the IE trio that people probably won't say that about (partially because Torment had bunk-ass combat and UI and nobody argues differently, partially because it has its own pseudosequel for people to say that about so they're saving their bile). Most of the comparisons for PoE are to Baldur's Gate 2 - understandable - and to a lesser extent Icewind Dale. Magic was crazy overpowered in BG2? It should be in PoE! Pillars lets you loot bodies in a small radius around you? Evidence of the decline of RPGs (nevermind that loot stacks in IE games got merged if they were in the same spot)! There are black people in the game that don't live in mud huts? Joshua E Sawyer is the PC police!

fucking Christ.

The lead designer of PoE has a tumblr page that he takes questions on. Questions that he has answered include, "Do you only listen to yes-men who believe in your infinite wisdom, or do you actually care about us true fans?" and "PoE includes black people from a technologically advanced nation. Are you caving to (capital S, capital J) Social Justice?".

EDIT: K-pop is occasionally relevant but never interesting.

The lead designer of PoE has a tumblr page that he takes questions on. Questions that he has answered include, "Do you only listen to yes-men who believe in your infinite wisdom, or do you actually care about us true fans?" and "PoE includes black people from a technologically advanced nation. Are you caving to (capital S, capital J) Social Justice?".
fuck those people. And anyone who uses the term "true fan" unironically can automatically be ignored.

EDIT: K-pop is occasionally relevant but never interesting.
What kind of pop do you listen to when you're hunting trees?

I don't want to get too off-topic, but you see, I'm playing this game right now...

I'm on the level "ISVDECK1" in Unreal's campaign; from what I remember (it's been at least a couple weeks since I last played it), I have to beat around a dozen of the fast guys in a set of narrow corridors. I gave it a few attempts before quitting and starting Valkyria Chronicles instead.

Wondering if I should go back to it. Problem is, even though the map design is so good, Unreal's story is pretty terribad, and there's not much else about the game that's grabbing me. I'm also low on flak cannon ammo, which doesn't help. How much more of the campaign is there left? Should I tough it out?

tl;dr: playing the Half-Life series last year has probably ruined me for most all other FPSes now and forever.

You want off-topic, Blueshinra? Let me show you some off-topic (and also I am a shameful person who doesn't know shit about Unreal so I can't really help there).

What kind of pop do you listen to when you're hunting trees?
Music on the block is a bit of a controversial issue, as... well, there are pretty important things that you need to hear sometimes. Like bears. Or foremen yelling "gas leak". That sort of shit.

That said, lots of old punk (Dead Kennedys, NoMeansNo, a bit of DOA, etc.), some videogame tracks (Hotline Miami of course, NieR, Mad World, etc.), a bit of hip-hop (KRS-One, Brother Ali, Killer Mike), a little country (mostly Corb Lund), and a smattering of guilty pleasure songs (hello Electric Six!). Consistently good tempo is pretty important for work music. A couple people listen to podcasts while they work and I have no fucking idea how they can focus on the words enough to absorb any significant amount of information while they work but I guess they've been doing it for a lot longer than me so maybe it's just an experience thing.

bread's done
Back