GGT 345 Now Has Enhanced Jiggle Physics

I finally got around to playing some Splinter Cell Blacklist, and it's a really great game. Sam Fisher is super boring in this one, but the actual missions/level designs are excellent. I really hope they make more Splinter Cell games in this style.

I finally got around to playing some Splinter Cell Blacklist, and it's a really great game. Sam Fisher is super boring in this one, but the actual missions/level designs are excellent. I really hope they make more Splinter Cell games in this style.
I looooved that damned game.

i've just been playing a bunch of animal crossing lately, so i haven't really been playing games

if you don't have me on your 3ds friends list, be sure to hit me up

UyK9UCZ.jpg

i've just been playing a bunch of animal crossing lately, so i haven't really been playing games

UyK9UCZ.jpg
I'll get you added if I don't have you, man. I've been playing MH4 like I'm getting paid for it.

In other news, I've had the Bayonetta 2 soundtrack looping for like 5 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whoa whoa whoa... 3DS has the internet now?

Friend code? That looks like your social security number...

I looooved that damned game.
It really took me by surprise. It's almost exactly what I want out of a Splinter Cell game. Lots of playstyle options, level routes, and gadgets, mixed with some of the sleek and fluid mechanics introduced in Conviction. I was skeptical at first when it has you in the middle east in the daylight, but it's gone way up from there.

It really took me by surprise. It's almost exactly what I want out of a Splinter Cell game. Lots of playstyle options, level routes, and gadgets, mixed with some of the sleek and fluid mechanics introduced in Conviction. I was skeptical at first when it has you in the middle east in the daylight, but it's gone way up from there.
I know I'm an outlier, but I really liked the gameplay in Conviction. It wasn't really a full on stealth game anymore, but more a stealth-flavored action game, which is probably why I liked it so much.

Wait, really? That was quick! Man, that has to be one of the fastest platinums ever! I'm proud of you!
Yeah man! I earned it last night. I was kinda surprised when it popped up lol. The last time I checked I had 80ish percent done and was like hmmm a week or two I might be close. Then it popped up last night and I was shocked cause I wasn't exactly going for it. Just playing the game and having fun lol. But thanks man that makes me feel good. =)

I know I'm an outlier, but I really liked the gameplay in Conviction. It wasn't really a full on stealth game anymore, but more a stealth-flavored action game, which is probably why I liked it so much.
I liked Conviction a lot too, although I played it as a full on stealth game. For me, I had the most fun in that game when going for no detections on realistic. The coop was fun too.

I'm getting Rock Band 4 for the Xbox One (of course though, all of my DLC and exports are tied to my Microsoft account anyways)

game is probably gonna be my game of the year

You guys missed some great games last night between Wandering and I in DOA! I'd love to see Frosty and Hank play sometime with us. It's fun to see who people are good with. I feel like Frosty would be good with Hayate for some reason.

Zeki, shame on you for now showing up!

I know no one probably cares, but here's some video of me playing Hunk in Raid mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAeh9EQJZvI

You guys missed some great games last night between Wandering and I in DOA! I'd love to see Frosty and Hank play sometime with us. It's fun to see who people are good with. I feel like Frosty would be good with Hayate for some reason.

I know no one probably cares, but here's some video of me playing Hunk in Raid mode

Great video, I gave you a like on teh tube. =P

Those were awesome matches last night man, definitely some great games. We played for like 3hrs, I couldn't believe how fast time went. I did figure out how to delete replays after you left man. I'll shoot you a message later so you'll know how to do that. Dat last match doe man lol wowz.

Great video, I gave you a like on teh tube. =P

Those were awesome matches last night man, definitely some great games. We played for like 3hrs, I couldn't believe how fast time went. I did figure out how to delete replays after you left man. I'll shoot you a message later so you'll know how to do that. Dat last match doe man lol wowz.
Thanks, brother! That would actually be realliy helpful. I tried to figure out how to delete them again last night and couldn't figure it out at all. I did play around a little bit more with Mila, too. Really, really liking her now. Probably going to be my third main!

I mean I guess technically you could aim for the legs when using the magnum but...

I mean I guess technically you could aim for the legs when using the magnum but...
True, but since accuracy isn't taken into score and I have the skill that lets you regenerate ammo it doesn't really matter. Have you unlocked any of the golden guns yet? I got a few this morning out of nowhere and they're pretty good.

Here's my video from earlier today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIFXhsBg4So

Yeah she looks dope. Her command grabs are great.

I wish her character design was in MK though. They could do some gnarly ass shit with her.

Misako looks pretty fucking cool I have 0.000 interest in KI and I watched that 18 min video of her moves. Her body posession move is pretty fucking cool and her teleporting walk backwards shit was so creepy. Was disappointed they didn't show her ultra but she probably isn't finished with her move list yet

But not as sexualized. Like I wonder if her meter gives her a super short skirt and fuck me green hair and her taunt is probably some sexy X cross with her arms.

Kreygasm.

bread's done
Back