GGT 353 Happy Home Destroyer

Luxuria is going to watch mekakucity with me.
I don't watch 2am anime when I have to be awake at 7am.

Usually anyways

You are telling me that we are all moving in together? From what I heard zeki doesnt want that, he wants to live quietly with his figures keeping him company. Plus there would be no room with all of his figures since they take up a whole room.
That's what I told him after I found out what his intentions were.

This Disney Infinity shit is off the hook. My sister just texted me that she got me a 2.0 CE at Walmart for around $30 so now I have 5 more figs to play with!

Now I just need that Spidey playset and Maul and I'll be good for a long while.

Sure hope that my girlfriend isn't getting annoyed with all of the figures I have all over the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
CRHW0VHUcAA6pDU.jpg

What if stars are televisions and like when tvs were invented it was because an asteroid came from space but it wasnt an asteroid it was a tv and when ever technology upgrades it because a new tv fell from space?

So as much as I love star wars battlefront(all the hours put into the first 2), I did not play the beta. Im kinda getting tired of the whole beta thing. I like when it was just demos. Also its crazy that the game is going to be $60 and they are going to have a $50 "season pass". Thats ridiculous, if you buy the game with GCU at Best Buy you pay less for the game than the season pass. Whatever, when I eventually do pick up the game I will hold out on the season pass until it's really cheap.

Also Kingsman 2 is going to start filming in april!

tumblr_inline_nloy9ab9AI1t0ncnb.gif

Nintendo like "we need some money, what made us a lot of money?" Intern like "zelda games?" Nintendo like "why don't instead of making a new one, we just release all the old ones and call it HD?" Intern like "isnt that getting old? Fans dont want to keep playing the same games just with better graphics." Nintendo like "shut up, you're fired"

I'd buy Twilight Princess HD, easily my favorite 3D Zelda title, I liked the darker settings and character designs.

Also, on the note of Battlefront having a $50 pass, the last 3 Battlefield's have all had the same price pass and they sold very well, so EA knows what to do, it's pretty much doubling the size of the game, if each DLC is a planet, the base game has 4 so it would end up with 9 (The free movie tie-in and then the 4 season pass ones)

Call of Duty gives you the full game at release. They don't hold back content like EA does for their season passes. The Battlefield games are always pretty light on content at release (but not light on bugs). Battlefront is the same.

Battlefield 4 still gets free updates including maps and modes as well though, based on the community test servers nonetheless. Plus Battlefront getting one free DLC planet is still free :p

More like it's pretty much EA releasing the other half of the game for $50 more.
Thats kind of how I saw it as well, its ridiculous that you get almost the same amount of content with a season pass as the full game. Also when they announce it before the game is out really makes me feel like they made it all at the same time but just cut it out of the full game. When a game comes out and like they announce a season pass but not all the details it makes sense its still being developed. Like if they said we will have more content this is what we want to do instead of this is what there is going to be.

I thought it was ridiculous when battlefield did it as well, so saying another game did it does not justify it for me.

That's fair, but I was mainly just stating it's worked for them, and once they finish the main game and send it out to go gold and such, that is when they start working on DLC, now with games like Halo 5 and Rainbow Six giving away the maps for free, but having microtransactions or other paid DLC, that works as well, because as much as some people do hate on DLC, people are still taking time to make that and they get paid to do so, so it's almost like saying people shouldn't get paid.

But yes, it does depend on what the DLC is and the prices, example is Destiny just added paid emotes, that's stupid and does nothing, but then Witcher release a full expansion that actually adds content that's worth paying for, so there are a lot of factors.

Battlefield 4 still gets free updates including maps and modes as well though, based on the community test servers nonetheless. Plus Battlefront getting one free DLC planet is still free :p
EA can't apologize enough for how awful the game was for 2 years after release.

I played it then and still do, the problems weren't absolutely horrible, you could still play, the main thing was server browsing had problems, but quick play pretty much worked great. But I also know that most of you here don't play shooters online much and that's what I mainly play but meh

Also with it having multiplayer only (soooo dumb) you pretty much will have a harder time playing with people unless you have the content. In this sense they are almost forcing people to buy if you want to continue to be able to play with other people online. You have to admit online communities will also lean towards the new content so average joe who trys to play the game a month or two later is pretty much going to have a really hard time playing.

EA will make another season pass and charge another $50 for single player. It's the EA way. At least Call of Duty has a single player included among all the other content that you don't have to pay extra for.

Halo did it fine at first when Bungie was making them with having a good amount of modes for both DLC and DLCless people, and games like Battlefield people don't buy for the campaign, whenever these online shooters release stats of how many people even beat the campaign it shows that's now what people want. You can still find full servers of games like Battlefield 1942 and Return to Castle Wolfenstien even, shooter communities are usually pretty dedicated to the games they play. And I know like Battlefront 2 had the single player stuff, but it was pretty much just multiplayer matches with the AI anyways, and I mainly played that online as well, so Battlefront to me has pretty much been about the online, I mean the beta had 2 maps and 2 modes and I played over 17 hours of it, so I know I'll get my moneys worth at least.

EA will make another season pass and charge another $50 for single player. It's the EA way. At least Call of Duty has a single player included among all the other content that you don't have to pay extra for.
Yeah, it's so important that they left it out of the last gen versions

Yeah, it's so important that they left it out of the last gen versions
But they're charging less. EA would probably do the same thing then later say they found a way to add in the campaign and make you buy a $50 season pass for it.

Call of Duty just cares about giving gamers the most value possible.

I kind of would like to replay Twilight Princess, but there is so much bullshit filler and the pacing is so slow. The only reason I finished Wind Waker HD was because it had the opposite problem.

I'm going to a small smash 4 tourney on Saturday. I'm expecting to get bodied but I'm mostly just happy to play locally with other people.

I kind of would like to replay Twilight Princess, but there is so much bullshit filler and the pacing is so slow. The only reason I finished Wind Waker HD was because it had the opposite problem.

I'm going to a small smash 4 tourney on Saturday. I'm expecting to get bodied but I'm mostly just happy to play locally with other people.
The only time I've ever had any fun playing a Smash game was when it was friendly competitive against my former housemate.

I cannot fathom how going to a tourney would be fun... but hey, I hope you do have a good time. :)

I'd rather see a Kong and Godzilla buddy cop movie than a Kong and Godzilla romantic comedy. Regardless, I hope it comes to IMAX 3D.

I also agree that Uncharted 2 wasn't that big of a deal. I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I was in that game when I picked up the PS3 and that after hearing so many great things it was just a huge letdown.

With Uncharted 2 Naughty Dog was like "You know what's popular now? Brown. Lets make a lot of the game brown"

And then they did.

bread's done
Back