GGT 353 Happy Home Destroyer

I picked up Hulk last night for DI and damn, he is fun. They did a really good job on making him feel like the Hulk from games like Ultimate Destruction despite the fact that he has a smaller moveset. I think the only thing he's missing that I really wish they included is the vehicle surfing stuff, but that's a small nitpick, tbh. Totally worth the $2 I paid.

Stoked because the box my sister sent with more characters should be here today. I'll have soooo many people to play with.

Positive I bought you these two. And probably other things. Glad to see you spent 10 minutes on them.

Most definitely bought you half of a necklace that you lost that represented our friendship.

Capture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Google Bernie Sanders and click images, im now convinced the man doesnt own a comb

How did this post twice? I pressed the button once?

Come watch Uraizen and I play KI!

http://www.twitch.com/theuraizen
That was too much fun. It's on twitch archives if anybody missed it and cares. Damn, I had no idea the game was so much fun.

Btw, get the ultra pack for season 2. I forgot they added online play for KI2 then went back and added it to the original KI.

Since it went so well tonight, we should add our Skype to the stream next time. I love it when people trash talk on streams, lol.

Make it work on my PC and I'm in.
Otherwise, yell at MS to get that fucking port done.
I feel for ya, bro. We'll be here waiting. Season 3 is dropping with the PC port and we both want Rash back.

That was too much fun. It's on twitch archives if anybody missed it and cares. Damn, I had no idea the game was so much fun.

Btw, get the ultra pack for season 2. I forgot they added online play for KI2 then went back and added it to the original KI.

Since it went so well tonight, we should add our Skype to the stream next time. I love it when people trash talk on streams, lol.

I feel for ya, bro. We'll be here waiting. Season 3 is dropping with the PC port and we both want Rash back.
Fulgore time is coming.

It was really a ton of fun and I'm glad we got to do it! I wish that I could be here for 3S this weekend. Really want to play around with my Q again.

As soon as my nights free back up, I'd love to pop onto some KI with you guys.
We'd love to have you!

Fulgore time is coming.
After playing him in a couple of matches last night I'm excited to see how you do with him. I need to learn from a proper master of the robo assassin.

For anyone that didn't see it, Uraizen is setting up a game of 3S for this weekend! If you want to play (and you should), message him! Really wish I could be here for it, but I'll be out of town for the next week, so hopefully I can get on the next one! Love you all! <3

Be safe while I'm gone!

For anyone that didn't see it, Uraizen is setting up a game of 3S for this weekend! If you want to play (and you should), message him! Really wish I could be here for it, but I'll be out of town for the next week, so hopefully I can get on the next one! Love you all! <3

Be safe while I'm gone!
Yup, we'll meet up on Skype and we'll decide between FightCade and 3sO. I personally prefer FightCade, but lobbies might be more convenient. Either Saturday or Sunday night, let me know what's good for the rest of you.

this GGT just got it's volume turned up to AWESOME.
Is it because of Sonic's MILF lust or the fact we're playing games again?

As soon as my nights free back up, I'd love to pop onto some KI with you guys.
Go for it, the more people the merrier. I plan to stream every game we play for every night. So as long as you're not stream shy, come on in. Joel and I are still learning, so no worries.

----------

Speaking of which, would anybody be interested in an MKX night for the PS4? Yes, I know about the netcode, but "playable" games can sometimes be possible.

Nice to see some talk of GGTers playing games together again. I've been meaning to get back into KI. I have the Season 1 pack. I got to a competent level with Jago when I first started playing.

bread's done
Back