GGT 355 Is The Surprise Love Child Of Cthulu And Tom Cruise

Only Toy box/online stuff with my friends, got some figures in but they are all smashed and opened so I have to go to BB and exchange them :/
That sucks, man. I'm actually thinking about getting a few more from BB. That deal they got going currently is great. Gonna cop that Ronan the Accuser! Wooo!

Seriously though, play the original trilogy playset.

CXIJ-9sWEAEKmXS.png

<3

Very well may have missed a discussion, but do you guys have picks for your favorite game of 2015? I've got a short list, but Witcher 3 just wins for me no matter how I look at it.
2015 was the year of disappointment led by disappointing games Arkham Knight and Phantom Pain.

At least Yakuza 5 actually game out this year.

I got a few of the releases of 2015 but haven't finished any of them. I think Danganronpa is the only one I'm close to completing. I have Xenoblade, Witcher, MGSV, Fallout 4, and Steins;Gate in the backlog.

I'll say Rocket League for now. That game is great. OH! Splatoon was tons of fun, too! So... those two.

Edit: Right, P4: DAN was this year. So that, too! Overwatch was so much fun and I'm totally looking forward to its release next year!

Still have to get Superbeat: Xonic....

Last edited by a moderator:
Xenoblade is cool. So was Splatoon. Wii U 2nd best platform of 2015 (after Vita obv)

Fallout 4 is Fallout 3. i ordered Steins;Gate on Amazon and its backordered til the end of January.

I need to spend a lot more time with Xenoblade Chronicles X. Bloodborne took all of my attention after getting it on Black Friday.

Splatoon and P4D were both great. Still need too try Danganropa.

Happy New Year GGT! (Well, its almost New Year....I'll probably be drunk by then and asleep all day tomorrow, so I'll just get it out of the way now...)

I'm liking Xenoblade X, but I haven't had much time for it with work kicking my ass so much. I've created a couple of levels in Mario Maker, I just wish it was easier to find good levels to play. Fast Racing Neo is awesome if you love F-Zero/Wipeout style racing games. I do.

About halfway into P4Golden now.

I just bought Suikoden 3 on the holiday sale, so I guess I have a reason to turn my PS3 on next year.

I haven't turned on my 3DS in months so I'm thinking about selling it.

Happy New Year GGT! (Well, its almost New Year....I'll probably be drunk by then and asleep all day tomorrow, so I'll just get it out of the way now...)

I'm liking Xenoblade X, but I haven't had much time for it with work kicking my ass so much. I've created a couple of levels in Mario Maker, I just wish it was easier to find good levels to play. Fast Racing Neo is awesome if you love F-Zero/Wipeout style racing games. I do.

About halfway into P4Golden now.

I just bought Suikoden 3 on the holiday sale, so I guess I have a reason to turn my PS3 on next year.

I haven't turned on my 3DS in months so I'm thinking about selling it.
It would be hard to play 3DS for someone who also has a Vita.

Pillars of Eternity and Shadowrun: Hong Kong both came out in 2015 so those were kinda obviously my Big Things. Fallout 4 has been kinda... eh. I'll get around to Splatoon and Mario Maker and Xenoblade X one of these days.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope it was fantastic for you. I did a lot of stuff last night. Played Beer Pong for the first time in a long time and got pretty turnt. It was fun. Ended up staying up a full 24 hours and passing out with a McChicken on my lap. It was an adventure.

I posted my GOTY a few pages back, but I'll save everyone the time and just say that it was Phantom Pain. It was pretty much the game that I spent the most time with this year and enjoyed the most. I wish there had been more time for gaming last year, here's to hoping that I get more time to finish stuff this year. I still need to play Witcher and most of the other big releases from 2015. Ugh. 

I picked up Maul for DI 3.0 yesterday. He's surprisingly fun. I expected him to come of kind of generic like a couple of the other Lightsaber users, but they put in good work on differentiating him from the pack. Almost collected all the Lightsaber users now. Just 3 left.

end the ggt
This GGT is so 2015.

Hyped for Deadpool movie in a little over 1 month, alot more than I was for Star Wars. I'm sure it will most likely be bad, but awesome bad in a good way. I need to play the Deadpool game thats still sitting in my backlog.

This GGT is so 2015.

Hyped for Deadpool movie in a little over 1 month, alot more than I was for Star Wars. I'm sure it will most likely be bad, but awesome bad in a good way. I need to play the Deadpool game thats still sitting in my backlog.
I think the GGT is more 2011. We were so poppin' then. Good year.

You should play the Deadpool game. It wasn't the best, but it did what it did well. Cable and Wolverine were awesome in it, too. It also has some of the most memorable story beats for me in recent memory. There's a whole bit with Mr. Sinister I really liked. I'm not super hyped for the movie, but after hearing that Cable is in the post-credits scene, I'm stoked. I love Cable.

I should jump on that Nook amiibo. I just bought 3 more DI characters, though. Ugggggh.

I've been playing way too much New Leaf lately and remembering why I love Animal Crossing games so much

EDIT: and after owning both a n3DS XL and a 2DS, I'm going to go with the 2DS as my favorite 3DS system and the Sea Green version of it is just too cute

Anyone here want a couple Vita game codes? I got codes for Sly Cooper and Lego Movie that came with my PSTV that I know I'll never play. They expire at the end of March.

I've been playing way too much New Leaf lately and remembering why I love Animal Crossing games so much

EDIT: and after owning both a n3DS XL and a 2DS, I'm going to go with the 2DS as my favorite 3DS system and the Sea Green version of it is just too cute
I keep considering going back, but then I remember Ribbot and Stitches already moved away, and I couldn't deal with turning it back on to find see that Lucky was gone too. Shit's traumatizing.

I think the GGT is more 2011. We were so poppin' then. Good year.

You should play the Deadpool game. It wasn't the best, but it did what it did well. Cable and Wolverine were awesome in it, too. It also has some of the most memorable story beats for me in recent memory. There's a whole bit with Mr. Sinister I really liked. I'm not super hyped for the movie, but after hearing that Cable is in the post-credits scene, I'm stoked. I love Cable.

I should jump on that Nook amiibo. I just bought 3 more DI characters, though. Ugggggh.
I like Cable too. I really liked the most recent X-Force book and was sad to see it cancelled. He recently came back in Uncanny Avengers and I hope he stays.

The last few months I've been reading all the classic X-men stuff, began from the start in the 60's and now in the late 80's, and I'm just a little past where Cable makes his very first appearance in the Marvel universe as a baby, but I haven't gotten to adult Cable yet. Just read the X-Factor where Apocalypse turned Angel into one of his horsemen. Old comics are great.

I have a Tom Nook amiibo now. He wants me to pay him mortgage on a fake house so I gotta go shake some trees now.

bread's done
Back