GGT 355 Is The Surprise Love Child Of Cthulu And Tom Cruise

Looks like someone from deviantart made it.
You've summoned me.

CXDk1VzUoAE1X6I.jpg

CW06uicWsAASS6X.jpg

CTAZuqTW4AEmiyj.jpg

My condolences on the fetish for bodypaint and also for liking Toriyama's shit-ass art style.

Last edited by a moderator:
My condolences on the fetish for bodypaint and also for liking Toriyama's shit-ass art style.
I just noticed my PoE charcter is lightish blue and the adventurer I made is also a moon godlike which is also blue.

I don't even like the color blue, I swear. I was raised around red gangsters.

fucking one second difference in this Super Mario Kart race, holy shit.

This SM64 multiplayer is killing me.

I didn't play half as many games as I wanted to this weekend. Shit sucked, but I also did rewatch a shit ton of Futurama which was nice.

I don't really know what I'm going to be doing this week, but I feel like everything is counting down to my birthday in a couple of weeks. It's not like it's one of those "WOOOO! Birthday!" kind of countdowns either, feels more like "Dawn of the Final Day" countdowns from Majora's Mask. I just feel kind of depressed and lonely since I'm not around my family, I guess. 

Don't worry, my 22nd birthday is later this month and I'm not looking forward to it at all, because it's the first of many "Oh, it's my birthday today" birthdays rather than "Oh boy, I'm 16, 18, 21, etc. today! I can do ______ now!" birthdays

Don't worry, my 22nd birthday is later this month and I'm not looking forward to it at all, because it's the first of many "Oh, it's my birthday today" birthdays rather than "Oh boy, I'm 16, 18, 21, etc. today! I can do ______ now!" birthdays
I watched the Workaholics episode where Ders thinks his life is over when he turns 25 last night and it hit remarkably close to home.

22 is good, man. You have so much you can do! You can rent a car and shit at 23, I think.

I got Battlefront last night for Xbone. Super excited to finally play it with my brothers. I gotta try out that hero mode, yo!

Also, I got my Ezra and Kanan DI figures from Amazon yesterday. They are both a lot of fun, but Kanan was the most surprising perhaps out of all of the characters in the game. His super move is ridiculously OP and boosts pretty much all of his stats to make him unstoppable and between that and the fact that he has really great range and a lightsaber means he's probably the best Jedi character in the game (he's definitely better than Luke).

Ezra is slightly more disappointing, but he's still better than Obi Wan (the most generic Jedi character in the game). They do interesting things with him starting out with no Force powers unlocked, but you can quickly level him up to get some. Then, you can kind of play around with some Force Unleashed type shit with him, but it never ends up being cool enough to make you want to play him for long. His blaster is cool and show accurate, but it doesn't do enough damage to matter a lot and his super move is disappointing because it's not as flashy as most other characters' supers.

While Ezra is not really surprising, I was blown away by Kanan. To have him be so powerful and fun to play (he's fantastically fast) was strange given that he's such a new character and not really as well liked by kids or adults. It would have made sense to have Ezra be really OP since they're pushing him so hard on kids (and it apparently works since I keep seeing kids buying his shit in stores) so to have Kanan be the great character is super weird. Between the work that Ninja Theory put in on Kanan and Sabine, it's cool to see that they're not playing entirely to long standing favorites in the series and focusing a lot of their efforts on new, mostly untested characters.

Damn, that Oculus Rift price is fucking ridiculous. I wanted to give that a try, but I probably never, ever will now.

How do they ever think that people will want to participate in that when they have to pay such a heavy price tag for a relatively unproven technology? 

I wish they'd just make a cardboard box I could put my Vita in and then put that on my face to experience virtual reality.

Brett is the worst. Luigi would probably make a pretty good buttplug, though.

Man, does anyone listen to the Dtoid podcast anymore? I do from time to time and I can't tell those fuckers apart most of the time. It's like somebody cloned 4-6 guys and they're all "edgy-funny" in the same way. At least when the original Dtoid podcast was around everyone had distinct voices.

Peach is only #1 because of the multiple rape sessions from Bowser. I really think she's heavy into BDSM. Goomba-Koopa gang-bangin all the time!

Been getting a better feel for making Mario levels in Mario Maker. I'm good at making pure platform levels that have little or no enemies and require jumping skills. I can't stand playing levels with a ton of cheap deaths and making them hard just for the sake of them being hard.

Anyone trying out Final Fantasy Explorers this month?
Completely forgot about this, it's definitely a game I am interested in, have to figure out if I'll get it at launch or not.

The OoT Master Quest run just started at AGDQ. When is UnderTale being run?

Oh...
Game of all time : Undertale

Game of 2015: Witcher 3

GG GameFAQs

Been getting a better feel for making Mario levels in Mario Maker. I'm good at making pure platform levels that have little or no enemies and require jumping skills. I can't stand playing levels with a ton of cheap deaths and making them hard just for the sake of them being hard.
Mario Maker is legit one of my favorite games of last year hands down now, and since it will always get new content I don't think it will get old, always getting new 2D Mario levels is amazing, I love the variety in the 100 man experts, even if there is trolly stuff, so much fun.

bread's done
Back