GGT 358 Starts An Idol Club To Avoid Being Closed Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mtya91l7eB1s8ouhxo4_500.gif

Buy it for me.

Please don't say things like this.

I'm sad.
I already bought it twice so it would be weird to buy it a third time.

And Indignate says things like that because he wants to upset you. I don't think he values your friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
President starts news conference

"Pokemon GO is still broken everyone"

And that has been a special report. We now return to your regular scheduled programming.

Co-op?

I put emphasis instead of emphasize

Im guessing that is what Indignate was joking about?

Niantic decided that instead of fixing a feature they would just get rid of it. But don't worry they fixed those text issues that nobody was complaining about.

At least now can change my characters clothes. There are apps that do what niantic removed anyway.

No I'm saying some random people can track pokemon better than Niantic can.

Being able to change clothes is pretty important tho
There is only like 4 different articles of clothing per category. Also that pokevision website didn't load any info for my area. So Im still just randomly wandering to find any decent pokemon. I guess my pidgey army can get some more recruits.

Saw a Victreebel half an hour ago and I had no pokeballs. Sad

I'm fortunate enough to live next to a University. I'll drive around late at night collecting Pokestops. A 15 minute drive usually nabs me 50-60 Pokeballs, and that's not including whatever number of Great and Ultra balls I may get. Oh, and berries. 

Been checking the IV of my Pokemon and most of them suck.

I'm fortunate enough to live next to a University. I'll drive around late at night collecting Pokestops. A 15 minute drive usually nabs me 50-60 Pokeballs, and that's not including whatever number of Great and Ultra balls I may get. Oh, and berries.

Been checking the IV of my Pokemon and most of them suck.
I haven't checked any IV yet. I will do something similar but usually as a passenger and around just the downtown of my city.

How many trees did you kill
All of them

There may be more CGI in Fast and Furious than Star Wars.

I didn't even realize he directed Tokyo Drift, probably one of the most underrated of the series.
They only use CGI to take out the wires they used for stunts and stuff like that.

No low cost CGI was used to make awful looking characters like Maz

I guess they did use CGI to make terrible looking Paul Walker though. 

Can't wait for them to go back in 20 years and make that look better for the rerelease.

She still looks like shit. You would think with the giant budget the movie had she would have looked better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back