GGT 358 Starts An Idol Club To Avoid Being Closed Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
ES7vr0cg.jpg

Star Trek Beyond is a great movie, there were so many awesome scenes and characters with depth. One of the top movies of the summer, which isn't saying much really.

Everytime I saw Anton Yelchin it reminded me of what a great actor he was and how he is going to be greatly missed.

Is this a real conversation? The sentence sounds off.

So guys remember how in pokemon you have a pokedex and in that pokedex you can see the location of what pokemon are in certain locations? So you could be in an area and see what is there (depending if you have seen it) because niantic doesn't seem to remember that.

Also why did a 135cp pidgey take 7 great balls to catch!? I do have like 50 pidgey in my bag though...

I saw 3 pidgey, when I clicked on one the app froze... sad

Update: I caught more pidgey

Update 2: I got bonus experience when I caught a pidgey all it said was "Bonus" for 100 experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought this was an advertisement for the Sony Vita

Actual conversation that happened today (almost exact but my explanation may have been a little longer)

Sister's boyfriend- "pikachu never levels up in the show thats on in the morning so he doesn't evolve."

Sister- "If I remember correctly he had a choice if he wanted to evolve."

Me- "yes, in the episode where Ash battles Lt. Surge pikachu made the choice because he couldn't defeat his Raichu, since Raichu was much more powerful. When ash gave pikachu the option to use the lightning stone, he declined. He learned since Lt. Surge evolved his pikachu too early, he didn't give it the chance to level its speed. So pikachu used its agility to defeat Raichu. So he showed he did not need to evolve."

Yep

oh my god

I literally think about it all the time.

to be a teenage girl in high school with my knowledge

i would fuckin run things

queen bae

Would other people watching inspire you to fight your best?
He would use the strength he has obtained from planting trees to plant them into the ground as bear bait while he casually walks off with a leather jacket swung over his shoulder. He will be forever remembered as the guy who planted 10 men into the ground as they all are mauled by a bear, roaring at the top of its lungs. Two minutes later he will be forgotten as there are no survivors. His leather jacket will fall off his shoulder as he sadly walks off into the sunset and the bear sheds a tear for him holding a honey pot full of shredded limbs.

New group from YG that was set to take over the world isn't that good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc

I've been wanting to buy a new PS4 for the past month, but there's absolutely no good deals anywhere. Most of the deals I've found are very "meh".  Every other week its XBox 1 deals in the B&M ads. Gah! I don't want an Xbox, I want a PS4! Give me a good deal! I guess retailers are waiting for Black Friday to bring the good deals, but I don't really want to wait +3 months.

In the meantime, I guess I will continue to whittle down my backlog from the last gen.

I've been wanting to buy a new PS4 for the past month, but there's absolutely no good deals anywhere. Most of the deals I've found are very "meh". Every other week its XBox 1 deals in the B&M ads. Gah! I don't want an Xbox, I want a PS4! Give me a good deal! I guess retailers are waiting for Black Friday to bring the good deals, but I don't really want to wait +3 months.

In the meantime, I guess I will continue to whittle down my backlog from the last gen.
Next month sony has a press conference where they are supposed to be announcing the "neo". If you wanted to wait for that to come out or Im sure after its announced websites will start offering deals like they did with the Xbox One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back