GGT 358 Starts An Idol Club To Avoid Being Closed Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to lie... one of the reasons I keep coming back here is because I am attracted to Indignate's avatar.

Great EVO too so far!

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/754770019406516224

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/754770254698520577

Last edited by a moderator:
beatles come watch melee finals with me and tell me what they're doing while I tell you that it isn't a real fighting game.
It isn't a fighting game, wouldn't it be more of an action platformer?

I heard that's Randy Pitchford's pride and joy.
I thought that was Duke Nukem Forever?

My sister is one level higher then me in Pokemon GO, need to step my game up. Probably one of the weird things to come out of pokemon GO is having to tell my sister's boyfriend the names of the pokemon. He called Snorlax "Sleepy" the other day and all the eevee evolution are their respective type with eevee added to the end. So flareon is "fire eevee". He basically just will describe them now and I will be like "oh yeah thats Vileplume" or whatever. The sad thing is how he talked the other day about playing pokemon red/blue. Maybe im just too much of a fan or something. There were other good ones but I cant remember them, his reaction to when he saw Jynx was pretty startling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strippers will take 1-dollar coins. I know this for a fact.

About done with the Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I'm glad I'm not a Japanese idol. Its a lot of hard work, and I now have a lot more appreciation for them after playing this game.

About done with the Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I'm glad I'm not a Japanese idol. Its a lot of hard work, and I now have a lot more appreciation for them after playing this game.
Were you once a stripper?

I have taken my clothes off and danced naked, but not professionally.

That's almost like saying "I've played Street Fighter V but not professionally."

For the right amount of money, I would take my clothes off, dance, and play Street Fighter V all at the same time.

CAG is dying. I mean, I generally sick to a handful of threads and ignore the rest, but when I do look around at other places, I'm surprised by how little activity there is compared to back in the day. The deals threads and a handful of others get traffic, but everything else is pretty slow.
Yeah, even when compared to the low points during the year in CAG's past, it's just sloooow. I don't know why things died down so hard. Hell, even Black Friday week isn't what regular site traffic used to be. It's heartbreaking. There was a time when I first showed up where pretty much every section except Regional Deals would get posts ever minute or so. Now, it's much, much more dry.

I like watching the groups of people walking around with their phones out. As I watch from the backseat grabbing my Pokéstops.

Okay so been playing the DMC HD collection. Im basing my completion on the achievements, not for the points since you get barely anything, but more of a guideline for a challenge. Finished DMC and DMC 2 and I am currently on DMC 3.

So Dante is like this mysterious demon slayer for DMC and DMC 2 but then in the third he has a big mouth and is somewhat given a personality. Hmmmmm

Cheapy doesn't care and it shows.
I do too! I went out to dinner on Friday and I saw a toooon of people that were out walking with their phones catching Pokemon. It's a wonderful time to be alive.

Dante was really always the happy go lucky guy, he was just sullen and mysterious because he had to kill his brother.

I'm looking for the first GGT where I proclaimed my love for Kpop.

Do you want to get on a skype voice chat with me and help me look while we reminiscence about better times?
I miss Skype. I really, really do miss all of you. I would love staying up literally all night with you guys and playing games.

I miss BSG.

Maaan, Strippers are the best.

Thats when it loads

pokemon-go-loading-screen.png

It's finally out in Canada, but I keep forgetting to download it. Doesn't seem like my kinda game, but the wife's pretty into it so I'll give it a shot.

It's finally out in Canada, but I keep forgetting to download it. Doesn't seem like my kinda game, but the wife's pretty into it so I'll give it a shot.
Your wife has good taste. Plus you two can catch them together and join the same team to take down gyms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back