GGT 359 School Idol Project Was Cancelled After One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z34pEjq.gif

When I had my gameboy and gameboy advance I had a pouch that I always got made fun of around where I grew up because it looked like a purse to some people. People can be mean.

My mom gave it to me and I still have it today.

Last edited by a moderator:
They still want your money Beatles:

91KddjMFm2L._SL1500_.jpg

Everyone I've asked about a NES Mini is wanting to get one. Even the non-gamers. This thing's gonna be super-hard to find this holiday season.

I have my old NES too, but it no longer works. My SNES works tho, and that's all that really matters.

I just wish the controllers on the Mini NES were wireless. I may eventually pick one up, since it seems most of the games look better than the Wii U VC versions. Its probably cheaper to buy this than it would be to individually purchase all of those games anyway.

The only thing that could hurt the "console" is if people remember they can emulate these games on their computers. Its really all Nintendo has got this holiday season. With the NX right around the corner the wii U wont be in high demand. I could possibly see the 3DS being big especially with a new Pokemon game and they released a couple new designs/bundles and the pokemon design coming the end of the month. They have a few new amiibo but Im not sure how big the market is right now for amiibo compared to the past two years.

Playstation probably will "win" with their new Pro console coming and maybe they can sell some of these VR headsets.

Last I checked Baiken is missing an arm and an eye

I'm sure the erotic fan fiction of her is great.

BRW how erotic is your fan fiction I admit that I haven't read any of it yet cuz because I feel like we should be closer before I criticize your work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baiken is coming back? My interest has been piqued.
It was fake.

Last I checked Baiken is missing an arm and an eye

I'm sure the erotic fan fiction of her is great.

BRW how erotic is your fan fiction I admit that I haven't read any of it yet cuz because I feel like we should be closer before I criticize your work.
It's so-so, I lost my imagination somewhere between using the eye patch to jerk off and the sword hilt to fuck her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back