GI JOE (2): Retalation

[quote name='whoknows']Eh. The fact that they
still kill duke
kills a lot of my interest in the movie.[/QUOTE]
That's the one I was talking about as well.

you would think with his popularity last year, they would have kept him in the movie. Instead the Rock takes over and he gets these scenes firing the big guns. The movie makes you think all Joes are dead except the surviving 5 or 6..........that's it?!??!?!?!
I was really hoping to see Major Blood.........but oh well.
The additional buddy buddy scenes with Magic Mike and the Rock were not worth the delays. I honestly felt NOTHING for Duke when he died.

This movie made me realize even with a Waynes brother in it and Exo suits that I enjoyed the first one only because it gave me one hilarious laugh out scene (the fork lift impalement). This one...Jesus, I could give less of a shit about anyone in the movie or their shitty plans that make no sense or are just overly complicated for no reason.

hot damn!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/20/first-look-at-the-gi-joe-retaliation-steelbook-for-the-3d-blu-ray

Guess Walmart is getting my money this time....Best buy go fuck yourself with your exclusive 30 min docs.

That's probably the best looking SB I have ever seen.

Retaliation_Steelbook-300x283.jpg

You mean the guy whos credit is directing Justin Beiber and all those dance movies, actually can ever produce something of wonder?

This is nothing more then a blowem up movie with the name GI JOE stuck to it

Just like Zack Bay rendition of Superman....LOL!!!!  Its going to be a tie as to who love showing urban destruction on a massive CGI scale..

bread's done
Back