*GOAL REACHED! Proof Updated 6 Sep 2014* Just BOT and NEVER SPEND on Amazon, Games, Food & More! VERY EASY!

Does anything change REALLY when you get to Silver status cuz I'm really close to getting there and don't really see any differences really

Does anything change REALLY when you get to Silver status cuz I'm really close to getting there and don't really see any differences really
Once you reach Silver status you will get 50 Credits instantly.
When you get Gold you will eventually be upgraded to 30 Credits for PC searches daily and a 10% discount on ALL Rewards. Instead of 525 Credits you will only need 475 for a $5 Amazon card, etc. You save 50 Credits every time.

If you make 5 accounts and do PC and Mobile searches daily for 1 month you can get $65.

You're using the bot right?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="chazbaps" post="11901553" timestamp="1404771589"]Once you reach Silver status you will get 50 Credits instantly.
When you get Gold you will eventually be upgraded to 30 Credits for PC searches daily and a 10% discount on ALL Rewards. Instead of 525 Credits you will only need 475 for a $5 Amazon card, etc. You save 50 Credits every time.

If you make 5 accounts and do PC and Mobile searches daily for 1 month you can get $65.

You're using the bot right?[/quote]Oh sweet, I should hit 700 soon for the Xbox, and no I don't use the bot

[quote name="Garrett Little" post="11901567" timestamp="1404771666"]Oh sweet, I should hit 700 soon for the Xbox, and no I don't use the bot[/quote]only cuz I don't have a pc so I do the PC searches on my Xbox

only cuz I don't have a pc so I do the PC searches on my Xbox
If you use the Bot (website) it will be much easier and quicker. It works on Mobile too. Just type it into the phone/ipod/tablet's browser.
Just make the settings believable. My laptop is on all day so I set the waiting to 9 - 999 seconds. Sometimes faster if I start later in the day.

I just added information today about LastPass to the original post. It manages your accounts / passwords for all websites.
Using the LastPass referral link we both get 1 month of Premium LastPass Membership to use on our mobile devices.
That's how I do all 5 of my accounts. I get 40 / 25 Credits per day on my accounts.

I only need 2 more $5 cards (which I'm close to) to buy a Xbox 360 headset & adapter ($39.99 + $5.14 + tax/shipping) on Amazon! :)

More proof that it works! (It hasn't been 1 month since I actually started yet)

bpyZs1z.png

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11901931" timestamp="1404779016"]More proof that it works! (It hasn't been 1 month since I actually started yet)

bpyZs1z.png
[/quote]Wow, $40 already, Um one more question, Is there any prizes you recommend? Like I know the sweepstakes are kinda 1 in a million shot at winning the Xbox one I want so dang badly, but like I don't really know what to get, any suggestions?

Wow, $40 already, Um one more question, Is there any prizes you recommend? Like I know the sweepstakes are kinda 1 in a million shot at winning the Xbox one I want so dang badly, but like I don't really know what to get, any suggestions?
It depends on what you're interested in.

I would go for things smaller than an Xbox One, but your Amazon Gift Balance never expires.
If you really want an Xbox One quickly it will require time and work. You would need more IP addresses and accounts (5 per IP).
Getting a lot of referrals would greatly help you too (you can get $500 in referrals alone).

I've been wanting a nice headset for COD: Black Ops 2 and other games so I can hear everything around me, and give me an advantage. I might wait a little longer to get a different, slightly more expensive headset to use for voice/video calls and music as well as gaming.

After I get the headset I will probably buy a cheap new hat, glasses, earrings, etc from Amazon.

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11901975" timestamp="1404779818"]It depends on what you're interested in.

I've been wanting a nice headset for COD: Black Ops 2 and other games so I can hear everything around me, and give me an advantage. I might wait a little longer to get a different, slightly more expensive headset to use for voice/video calls and music as well as gaming.

I would go for things smaller than an Xbox One, but your Amazon Gift Balance never expires.
If you really want an Xbox One quickly it will require time and work. You would need more IP addresses and accounts (5 per IP).
Getting a lot of referrals would greatly help you too (you can get $500 in referrals alone).

After I get the headset I will probably buy a cheap new hat, glasses, earrings, etc from Amazon.[/quote]Yeah I'm a full beast mode gamer, just don't like the mic haha. Anyway so basically what you recommend is get quite a few Amazon Gift Cards so I can like get money for the Xbox One? Or whatever I want. Ill try to find people to refer cuz I see like yeah you can 500 dollars which would set me up for some really cool stuff, thanks!

Yeah I'm a full beast mode gamer, just don't like the mic haha. Anyway so basically what you recommend is get quite a few Amazon Gift Cards so I can like get money for the Xbox One? Or whatever I want. Ill try to find people to refer cuz I see like yeah you can 500 dollars which would set me up for some really cool stuff, thanks!
Yes you will need quite a few gift cards. ;)

You can also use it for food and more at many places using the Discount Dining Dollars promotion,
and Tango offers even more options (Bing link).

Good luck! :)

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11902577" timestamp="1404791310"]I forgot to mention that Rixty cards can be used for tons of games. You can find more information on the Redeem page.[/quote]Like downloadable games or like hard copies?

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11902632" timestamp="1404792531"]I'm not sure if you can purchase actual games but it can be used to purchase in-game content for supported games.
See more here: Bing link, and Rixty.[/quote]gotcha, might be something I consider

When you get an Amazon gift card do you wait until your gonna buy something or just bank it somehow in your amazon account? I just started this but I have like $20 in amazon gift card codes sitting in my Swagbucks account

When you get an Amazon gift card do you wait until your gonna buy something or just bank it somehow in your amazon account? I just started this but I have like $20 in amazon gift card codes sitting in my Swagbucks account
You can apply the Amazon Gift Cards to your Amazon Gift Card Balance.
It never expires and you can use it whenever you want to.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/gc/balance

Ordered some exercise equipment from Amazon yesterday!
Gonna save up for a new hat and a Turtle Beach X12 Headset now!

SbHwbml.png

4DonRNp.png

bread's done
Back