*GOAL REACHED! Proof Updated 6 Sep 2014* Just BOT and NEVER SPEND on Amazon, Games, Food & More! VERY EASY!

You used the default amounts? That's why you were reset on all accounts :p
I thought I made it clear to change the amounts. You did it too fast and were flagged and reset.
You can still use those accounts, but set the timers to something like 1 to 333+ seconds from now on. I use 9 to 444 seconds.

Now when I try to enable Rewards on those accounts I get this

"Sorry, we can't create your account right now. For help, contact Bing Rewards Customer Support"

Notice the URL has "bingrewardssuspend" in it!
Damn. I'm not sure what to do about that. You might need to contact them or just make new accounts. You would probably need a different IP to make them on (like a friend's house).
I've been reset on 1 account, but I just continued getting credits.

So... today 3 of the accounts had their credits back... only the ones made via Facebook... the 2 hotmail ones still at 0?? I don't know, I just made 2 new Facebook ones and keeping my fingers crossed. Set my timer to 30-180

So... today 3 of the accounts had their credits back... only the ones made via Facebook... the 2 hotmail ones still at 0?? I don't know, I just made 2 new Facebook ones and keeping my fingers crossed. Set my timer to 30-180
Good luck! If it were me, I would increase the amount of seconds to be safe.

Good luck! If it were me, I would increase the amount of seconds to be safe.
Really more than 180... it took like half the day to finish as it is.... used to take an hour.

Well, they let me redeem on one of them, so it must be alright. I'll be redeeming on the other 2 FB accounts tonight, so fingers still crossed!

Added another $5 Amazon Gift Card to my balance!

lqxR7mv.png

CmgLYku.png

I also placed an order yesterday for my friend. FOR FREE!

7gkid6l.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So the original 3 FB accounts that I got the credits back on... were reset again today, and I can't get credits anymore on them.

Ugh... this sucks, I guess I'll just have to stick to one Acc, and manual searching, I was about to cash out on 2 more referrals  :wall:

So the original 3 FB accounts that I got the credits back on... were reset again today, and I can't get credits anymore on them.

Ugh... this sucks, I guess I'll just have to stick to one Acc, and manual searching, I was about to cash out on 2 more referrals :wall:
Sorry, friend. If you're ever on a different IP address you could make some new accounts. You should be able to use those accounts on your own IP address, but you might need access to that same IP address later to redeem a reward or update information.

One of the accounts I created needed to have the Address, City, Zip, etc updated to redeem a reward. So I asked my brother to do it for me from a different IP address and it works fine on my IP address now. I haven't needed to change any information and I redeem rewards just fine.

For me, it shows 15 credits for PC searches. Does it increase as your status goes up?
I'm not exactly sure how to get 30 Credits. I assumed it was granted to you for doing more than 30 PC Searches (15 Credits) almost every day.
I wasn't able to find an answer online so I've been doing 60 PC Searches in hopes of getting "upgraded".
I was only "upgraded" on 2 of my accounts, but I've been doing the same method on all of them.

Bump!

EDIT: I just got another Referral!! :D

Apparently the "Invite friends" Credit counter is working again :p

qT86tnu.png

EDIT 2: Got the $5 Amazon Gift Card code!

TQoiXo8.png

Bump!

EDIT: Here's a picture of the Pair of Ultra Thin Flexible Black Silicone Earskin Flesh Tunnel Plugs - 1/2" (12 mm) I got earlier today!

xPV4UGv.jpg

thf3UbH.png

I got another $5 Amazon Gift Card from one of my accounts!
I used all of my available Amazon Gift Card Balance to Pre-Order Destiny Limited Edition - Xbox 360 yesterday!

I plan to completely pay it off using only Amazon Gift Cards! I will keep you updated on the progress.

ctrHIjl.png

EDIT: I just got another completed Referral!! Thanks friend, and good luck!

zBcPiCL.png

Applied another $5 Amazon Gift Card to my goal of getting Destiny Limited Edition for Xbox 360!

0mGDIrA.png

bread's done
Back