GOG.com 25% off select titles

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!
EDIT: Guess I should add for people who don't know what GOG.com is-it's DRM free, unlike Steam and other download services.

http://www.gog.com/en/page/spring_promo/

There are some good games in there in "bundles" of two games for 25% off.

When I got the email, I was a little disappointed because I already owned one of the games in a lot of the bundles...except after clicking on it, I realized that if you already own one of the games, GOG sells will still sell you the other one for 25% off (so you're still getting that full 25% discount on the game you haven't bought yet).

I'm sort of thinking I might get that and the Painkiller: Black/Redneck Rampage bundle.

(I was thinking that Sacrifice was Sacred, but I already bought Sacrifice back in the day-it's just $4.49 for me though since I bought Giants through Gog already.)

i'd wish they would split them up.... I like one but not the other... or have it in some other type of media.

Yeah, well I mean the regular prices are good too as far as that goes.

(I've got a 20% off coupon I should use on something too...)

I think I'm gonna jump on the Freespace pack. Not sure if I'll play the original FS so I'm on the fence when I could just buy the original for $6. Good stuff for people with older PCs or netbooks though.

I wonder if I'd like those. I loved Wing Commander 3 and 4, and generally love the Starflight/Privateer-esque games, but I never played the Freespace games.

I'm totally in on Freespace. Don't forget to install FS Open on FS2! (You can then import FS1 into it as well)

bread's done
Back