GOG Deals Thread

Well, as much as I'd like to bask in your awe, it really wasn't all that hard.
thatswhatshesaid.png

Eh, I used to use Emacs (and still do on my many Linux machines), but I prefer Notepad++ when using Windows. That said, Emacs can do something N++ can't do at all: Handle larger-sized files.
Yeah, Emacs will handle files hundreds of MBs with relative ease. I'm not interested in learning another editor, I can use Emacs anywhere... I have it on my phone and tablet.

Does Notepad++ have universal autocomplete? Hex Editor?

Damn, did Arcanum go first or something? Only one I've been waiting for and I watched pretty close since around Book of Unwritten tales today. Has it repeated yet?

But, won't they giveaway some freebies here-n-there, too?
Freebies work differently this time around. You gotta go to the checkout page on a game, and then click on "process order", and then if you're really really lucky, the order might change to free as it's going to payment.

I haven't looked at a list to be sure, but it seems to me that there is very little overlap between this sale and the last insomnia sale. I haven't seen any of the games I bought in the last one, anyway.

And I never really could get into Emacs. Or Vi, for that matter. I kept it simple with Pico.

bread's done
Back