GoGamer.com 48/54hr Madness 11/28 -

SAGExSDX

CAGiversary!
you know I update my firefox everytime and I still have never been able to see these coded posts... I'll have to wait until they go live on gogamer... lately I've been buying at least one pc game a week from them

For some reason whenever these gogamer posts come up I never see the name of the games, I just see the windows logo and a price... I assumed its because some coding was involved in the post but I may be wrong. When I check it on my work computer it comes up fine on firefox so I dunno...

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Holy crap.. Morrowind GOTY for $8 for PC? Somebody better pick this up. Such a great title.[/QUOTE]

Yep--I'm jumping on this. I've looked for it for a good price and this is well under the $20 it goes for in B&M stores. I figure I'll get this along with Half-Life 1 Anthology and enjoy 2 games for half the price!

There will be another Madness coming Thursday night, so take the 48 Hours seriously this time:)

Sylvia

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']For some reason whenever these gogamer posts come up I never see the name of the games, I just see the windows logo and a price... I assumed its because some coding was involved in the post but I may be wrong. When I check it on my work computer it comes up fine on firefox so I dunno...[/QUOTE] I have the same problem with Firefox, but I just have to disable my firewall program for a moment and reload the page and every name shows up.

[quote name='Moosejaw']Yep--I'm jumping on this. I've looked for it for a good price and this is well under the $20 it goes for in B&M stores.[/quote]

Judging from the box, it looks like the import version in a DVD style case. Shouldn't play any different than U.S. version... I'd still jump on it anyway.

[quote name='eaglebeak']Judging from the box, it looks like the import version in a DVD style case. Shouldn't play any different than U.S. version... I'd still jump on it anyway.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I figured it was just different packaging, nothing more. Didn't even think about imports. I'm sure it'll be fine.

bread's done
Back