GoGamer.com New Madness Sale 3/24

Subject: 48 Hour Madness Mail! - HAWX Attack!!

Haze PS3 for under $10 isn't bad.

Space Chimps for $3 (Wii)

Wish X Blades for $20 was XBox 360 and not PC though.

Hawx seems interesting, I know that some people are waiting to jump on it if steam has it for sale, but RockPaperShotgun said it was a bad port. Hm.

Oh wow, that price on Lego Batman is mighty tempting. I've been wanting that game for a while... Hmm... have I bought enough games on Steam recently that I can't justify another game purchase...

[quote name='fizzywix']I might have to get the Space Quest compilation...

i love space quest[/quote]

Yeah my thoughts exactly

[quote name='NinjaPenguin7']Is Haze worth getting for that price? I heard the online co-op is decent.[/QUOTE]

I liked it, though for some reason it gets bashed a lot. IMO it was on par with like Gears 1 or F.E.A.R. or something, and more fun than the spastic Call of Duty games.

[quote name='Wolfpup']I liked it, though for some reason it gets bashed a lot. IMO it was on par with like Gears 1 or F.E.A.R. or something, and more fun than the spastic Call of Duty games.[/quote]
Thanks for the info. :) Bought it, can't wait to try it out.

[quote name='rapsodist']Splinter Cell is OOS. :cry:[/quote]

Damn... I swear I placed an order for that a few days ago, but under my order history on the site, I don't see it :bomb:

[quote name='whitereflection']Maybe you bought it from Newegg? They have it on sale too.[/quote]

I originally ordered it through Newegg, then when I saw that GoGamer had the limited edition version, I purposely cancelled my Newegg order and placed an order through GoGamer. At least, I THOUGHT I placed an order through GoGamer...

bread's done
Back