Goguenators Group Lowball Extravaganza is OVER! Invoices will be up tomorrow!

I am done updating cause my hands are falling asleep haha, I will give a clue that I will end it sometime before 10:55...Happy Bidding!

barney, go for the hat trick and take neverdead from me for 6! its got zombies!
Screen+shot+2010-12-12+at+1.56.37+PM.png

LOL

just wanted to post a pic of ronaldinho :)

seriously, world cup 2010 portugal vs north korea. it poured the whole game. came out second half looking like he was going to the club for the after party

So I will finish the updating right now and I myself will be sending invoices out tomorrow and the other two will hopefully be doing the same. Thanks again to everyone for making this a great success and I see 30 Users are now checking out this post! So Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I'm pretty excited to watch Cowboy Bebop for the first time! :D I'm so far behind amiright?

How is the best way to tell if a set is bootleg btw? I saw some people talking about how the 3 disc set is bootleg and the 6 disc set is legit? Not that I'm doubting Sweeetja or anything, just curious.

looking forward to playing tales of Vesperia for the first time

can't wait!

I pretty much got what i wanted except for Tenkaichi 3 which went really cheap. I forgot all about it.

I'm pretty excited to watch Cowboy Bebop for the first time! :D I'm so far behind amiright?

How is the best way to tell if a set is bootleg btw? I saw some people talking about how the 3 disc set is bootleg and the 6 disc set is legit? Not that I'm doubting Sweeetja or anything, just curious.
Yep. Also the bootleg lacks the actual Bandai logo to avoid being sued badly. ;D

The description is also not all English on the back.

bread's done
Back