Goguenators Group Lowball Extravaganza is OVER! Invoices will be up tomorrow!

goguenator, got the game the other day and will drop feed back later as well aspayment after i pick up my laptop (dont trust my phone for it). sorry about the delay, but having to install 5 years of windows updates has been daunting to say the least.

and gogeta, i did send my address to you. no rush on the shipping quote, but just letting it be known I have done what you ask.

All I have left to wait on is Mariodog and if the payment isn't sent by the end of the month I will be cancelling the invoice and leaving negative feedback. Also I got a payment of $8 from a Shaun Earl but none of my totals are even at that amount so I am trying to find out who sent me that payment? Let me know if anyone has any clues thanks!

Got everything that's been paid for packaged up and going to drop them off at the post office on my way to work. I am still waiting on address and/or payment from the following people, laothan, Noelvermillion, Katamaris4ever, MasaTFC.

I have still heard no response from laothan I'm wondering if that user name is correct cause I get an incorrect user name error when trying to pm him. I'm also going to be moving into my girlfriend's apartment soon so I will no internet besides on my phone which I can tether to my laptop. So I will still have (slow) access to the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
GogetaSS4's Lowball Results Invoice

If your name is on this list please send you payment along with your address, if your grand total has a ? next to it I need you address to figure out your grand total. I will try and get these out within the next week or so depending on my work schedule. Thank you for bidding. If I missed anybody or anything please pm me. If you are paying via PayPal please make sure to include your name and address along with payment. Thanks.

Payment Info = Paypal is preferred but I also accept Amazon Gift cards.

Paypal address= [email protected]

drjones83-

Blue Dragon $8 + 3 Shipping = $11

Viva Pinata Limited Edition $10 + $1.50 Shipping = $11.50

Earth Defense Force 2017 $7 + $1.50 Shipping = $8.50

Project Sylpheed $3 + $1.50 Shipping = $4.50

Dark Kingdom $7 + $1.50 Shipping = $8.50

Grand Total = $44 (Shipped) Tracking #
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ferant316-

Brink $1 + $3 shipping = $4

Dragon Age Origins(PS3, Xbox 360) $3+ $3 +$3 shipping = $9

Eternal Sonata $8 + $1.50 shipping = $9.50

Splinter Cell Conviction $2 + $1.50 shipping = $3.50

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor $2 + $1.50 Shipping = $3.50

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 $18 + $1.50 shipping = $19.50

Xenosaga Episode II- $4 + $1.50 shipping = $5.50

Grand Total = $54.50 (Shipped) Tracking #
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squarehard - Already Paid for items. (Shipped) Tracking #
RagabooMustang - Dragon Age Origins: Awakening $3 + $3 shipping = $6 (Shipped) Tracking #
Shuino - Dragon Age 2 $4 +$3 shipping = $7 (Shipped) Tracking #
Barney - Tales of Vesperia $16 + $3 shipping = $19 (Shipped) Tracking #
Booni3 - Fallout 3 $3 + $3 shipping = $6 (Shipped) Tracking #
Fen1xd0wn - Rogue Galaxy $8 + $3 shipping = $11 (Shipped) Tracking #
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Osirus313 - 4GB Vita Memory Card $2 + $1.50 Shipping = $3.50 (Shipped)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Lord of Awesome - Persona 4 Golden $20 + $3 shipping = $23 (Shipped) Tracking #
laothan

Jade Empire $7 + $3 Shipping = $10
Chance Pop Session $1 + $1.50 Shipping = $2.50
Trigun Vol 4 $1 + $1.50 Shipping = $2.50

Grand Total = $15 (Awaiting Payment and address)
Lonsta - Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Sealed) $9 + $3 Shipping= $12 (Shipped) Tracking #
Noelvermillion -

Alien Nine $1 + $3 shipping = $4

Get Backers Vol 8,9,10 ($3 total) + $4.50 shipping = $7.50

Heat Guy J Vol 1,2,4,5,6 ($5 total) = $8 + $7.50 Shipping = $15.50

Grand Total = $27 (Unpaid) (Transaction Cancelled)
Cgxcswim -

Amazing Nurse Nanako Vol 1-3 (Complete Series) [Exact Shipping] $4 + 4 = $8
Jyu-Oh-Sei Thinpak $5 + $1.50 Shipping =$6.50

Grand Total = $14.50 (Shipped) Tracking #
Rocko562-
Cromartie High School Thinpak (Complete Series) - $2 + $ 3 shipping = $5
Powerdolls $1 + $1.50 Shipping = $2.50
Shigurui Death Frenzy Blu-Ray (Complete Series) $4 + $1.50 Shipping = $5.50
Space Traveler The Animation $1 + $1.50 Shipping = $2.50
Appleseed $2 + $1.50 shipping= $3.50
Armitage Dual Matrix $1 + $1.50 shipping =$2.50
Ex Driver The Movie $1 + $1.50 Shipping = $2.50
Grand Total = $24 (Shipped) Tracking #
Pacino408

Gantz Vol 1-6 and Season 2 Thinbox Vol. 7-10 (Complete Series) [Exact Shipping] - $10 + $3 Shipping= $13
Armitage Dual Matrix - $1 + $1.50 shipping = $2.50
Grand total = $15.50 (Shipped) Tracking #
Hakahina -

Love Hina 6-Disc Limited Edition Collector's Box (Complete Series) [Exact Shipping]- $16 + $3 = $19
Tenjou Tenge 3,5,6 - $1 each ($3) + $4 shipping = $7

Grand Total = $26 (Shipped) Tracking #
Katamaris4ever -

Magical Meow Meow Taruto $3 + $3 shipping = $6
Appleseed - $2 + $1.50 shipping = $3.50

Grand Total = $9.50 (Payment refunded due to lost items)
MasaTFC -

Noir Vol 1-7 (Complete Series) [Exact Shipping] -$3 + $2.50= $5.50
Appleseed - $1 + $1.50 shipping = $2.50
Star Ocean Ex vol 2 - $1 +$1.50 Shipping = $2.50

Grand Total = $10.50 (Paid) (Shipped)

Please be patient with me I don't have a ton of spare time but I promise I will get everything shipped out.
I moved to a new apartment and I am now unable to locate a few of the items.... So I may have to offer refunds to a few people. MasaTFC I am sending your stuff out soon. Katamaris4ever I think I may have sent yours out already but I'm not sure. This was way too much work. I'll probably just have to refund a few of you because I messed up and may have accidentally donated a box not meant for donation that had a few of the items in it. Noelvermillion still hasn't paid me. Laothan I can't find a few of the items I'll probably have to refund you. I'd like to keep my positive feedback but I don't really see that happening since I can't find some of the items. I'm really sorry. When I get paid on August 7th I'll refund the people who's items I can't locate. Again I am really sorry, this lowball stuff really isn't worth it for me. I'll keep looking for the items but I don't have much faith I will find them. They might be at my new apartment so I'll keep you guys updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't located the missing items so as soon as I get paid I'll be issuing refunds to those that paid me that I lost the items for. Just pm me your PayPal info so when I get paid I can refund you I had financial emergency and won't have the funds handy until next Friday. Again I would like t apologize to those affected.

I still haven't located the missing items so as soon as I get paid I'll be issuing refunds to those that paid me that I lost the items for. Just pm me your PayPal info so when I get paid I can refund you I had financial emergency and won't have the funds handy until next Friday. Again I would like t apologize to those affected.
Do you know how we'll know if the items are missing perchance?

bread's done
Back