GoHastings 30% Off All Used Video Games, Accessories, and Hardware 4/8-4/9

[quote name='VVaffle']Demon's Souls, Castlevania: LoS, and the special editions of MvC3 are all back in stock as well. Every time I have gotten a special edition from Hastings it has come complete with codes, but I'm not sure how everyone else's luck as been with them.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the update. Went back and got everything I wanted that came back in stock and ended up spending twice as much.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']What condition do used PS3 games usually come in? How are the cases and manuals?[/QUOTE]

stuff is shipped out from various locations, so its really random.. totally dependent on how strict the specific store you get your stuff from is on the condition of games.

Id say one in three ps3 games I get from them has either the manual missing or damage to the case. Ive never had a bad disc yet though, they usually look mint.

[quote name='edson13']stuff is shipped out from various locations, so its really random.. totally dependent on how strict the specific store you get your stuff from is on the condition of games.

Id say one in three ps3 games I get from them has either the manual missing or damage to the case. Ive never had a bad disc yet though, they usually look mint.[/QUOTE]This. But at least it beats ordering from Gamestop, where 1/3 games will come with generic gamestop cases with no manual, and the disc in a disc envelope.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I picked up Bioshock two for just short of 9 dollars. Hopefully it comes complete.

Anyone know how often they do?[/QUOTE]

I picked up a copy in their last two for sixteen sale. It was complete and it installed on my HDD.

I was thinking about getting Killzone 3, but I just picked up Borderlands GOTY version. I still have mad games to play from their previous sale...most likely won't buy anything.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']There really is nothing left but scraps.[/QUOTE]

Totally not true, they restock frequently. For instance, Dissidia 012 has been in and out of stock all day yesterday and this morning as well.

got:

Kingdom Hearts ps2
Muramasa: The Demon Blade wii
Secret Agent Clank psp
Tony Hawk's Underground remix psp

for $28 shipped

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I just placed one more order with no problems or delays.

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box DS
Morrowind GOTY XBOX

$19 dlvd.[/QUOTE]

Just tried again, this time no problems:

White Knight Chronicles
Uncharted 2: GOTY
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Front Mission Evolved
Fallout 3: New Vegas
and a few others.

The shipping bugs me a little bit, but the prices are still better than what I can find anywhere else with free shipping. Hope these games all come complete!

Picked up for the nieces and nephews
360:
Just Cause 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Dead Rising 2
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Used Wired Controller

Xbox:
Mafia
TMNT 3
Star Wars: Battlefront
Simpsons Hit & Run

Excellent deal. Thanks OP!

Ordered one thing ... got a cancellation email. It's at the point where I dont order things from gohastings, I order cancellation emails. fuck this place.

ordered a bunch of sunday afternoon distractions for very cheap :)

Quantity: 1, The Beatles: Rock Band Used - PlayStation 3 $3.48 Discount: 1 for $3.48 each
Quantity: 1, ModNation Racers Used - PlayStation 3 $12.46 Discount: 1 for $12.46 each
Quantity: 1, Saw Used - PlayStation 3 $10.26 Discount: 1 for $10.26 each
Quantity: 1, Green Day: Rock Band Used - PlayStation 3 $8.04 Discount: 1 for $8.04 each
Quantity: 1, Iron Man 2 Used - PlayStation 3 $7.31 Discount: 1 for $7.31 each
Quantity: 1, Blur Used - PlayStation 3 $11.09 Discount: 1 for $11.09 each
Quantity: 1, Splatterhouse Used - PlayStation 3 $12.75 Discount: 1 for $12.75 each
Quantity: 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Used - PlayStation 3 $10.63 Discount: 1 for $10.63 each

Merchandise:$76.02
Tax: $0.00
Shipping/Handling:$18.24
Total:$94.26

Fallout NV: 11.64
Transformers: War for Cybertron: 9.64
Just Cause 2: 11.92

All ps3, I got hit with light sales tax as well, but total comes to 42.83 for 3 quality games.

Now just to sit back, relax, and pray for completes!

God of War III Used - PlayStation 3
Kingdom Hearts Used - PlayStation 2
Kingdom Hearts II Previously Viewed -PlayStation 2 (had selected used which is what I really wanted, there was no prev. viewed OOS to select so check your cart for changes before ordering people!!)
Total w/ shipping: $26.79 no tax

So I just got Nier from Gamefly in the mail today and the disc was unplayable after the first mini-boss or whatever it was. Was hoping to get a feel for it to see if I would buy it before the sale ends. ._.

lol what happens if the item is out of stock yet its still in your shopping cart with the discount apply and you can proceed to checkout

Just got:

Two Worlds II - $18.55
Fallout: New Vegas - $11.64

Total:$34.75

----

Pretty nice 17.37 a pop. Was waiting to get both under 20. I know GS has New Vegas for 17.99, but tax and their crappy conditions would've ruined the deal for me anyhow.

Thinking about picking up Plants vs Zombies, Killzone 3, and Qubed. I really need to stop buying games though, lol.

Add Crysis 2 to that order even though I already beat it, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh ic well this shit suxs i'm miss out on 3 good games just cause of some bs error We had a problem with processing your order. Please contact Guest Service at [email protected] or 877-427-8464.
The billing address entered does not match the bank's records. Please try again.

I'm currently looking at

Assassin's Creed
Final Fantasy 13
Transformers WFC
Prince of Persia FS
Medal of Honor

for 44.00 + shipping. Tempting.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm currently looking at

Assassin's Creed
Final Fantasy 13
Transformers WFC
Prince of Persia FS
Medal of Honor

for 44.00 + shipping. Tempting.[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy 13 is worth it. Especially for around $11. I've put in about 35 hours and I'm almost near the end. I'm going to max out all of my characters which is going to take some time.

Damn. Should have picked up RE5 gold edition instead since I was going to get the dlc anyway. Now it's out of stock.

Anyone else having issues with the site? I literally cannot get to the details for any game to even add it to my cart.

Edit:
It started working the second I hit post.

Ugh - I tried to place or order last night, but after I clicked "Place Order", the confirmation page wouldn't load. I tried refreshing the page, but it just wouldn't come up. I checked today and although they charged my credit card three times for the same order, the item is still in my cart and I have nothing listed under Order History. They have great deals and sales, but they really need to do something about their mess of a website - pages that don't load, errors when clicking on screenshots or tracking, etc.

Picked up two more titles that were back in stock today. :D

g46348o2pjh.jpg
Two Worlds II - Discount: One for $18.55
g42342dbfb7.jpg
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Discount: One for $5.97

pulled the trigger on Devil May Cry 4 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma for $18 after shipping

not THAT great of a deal but meh....

I dont think i'll ever get around to playing them anyway, I'm having way too much fun with Dragon Age: Origins...31 hours and counting

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Why pay $9.99 + Almost 3 Dollars for shipping{total is around $13} for a used god of war 3 when you can get a brand new one for $19.99 at game stop or best buy?[/QUOTE]

It's actually $9.29 + $2.28S&H= $11.57 final compared to GS= 19.99+1.40 (7%tax for me) = $21.39 so it's actually 47% less than GS (a better comparison would be w/ the used one from GS but is still a lot more since it's ~18+Tax). In conclusion it cost almost half than other places that's why you buy it, so that with the almost half you saved you can most likely buy a second game or go out and buy a six pack of Samuel Adam's to make the experience complete ;)

$29 dollar order.
@25 dollar shipping? Any one have a coupon for shipping? This shit is ridiculous.

There are no current shipping codes and even if there was you wouldn't be able to stack it with the 30% code. Only one coupon code per order.

bread's done
Back