GoHastings 30% Off All Used Video Games, Accessories, and Hardware 4/8-4/9

[quote name='VaultDweller']hey gohastings, do you know why i got a really short 7 digit tracking number that dont work? how will i know when i get the games?[/QUOTE]

That's your order number, you'll get your tracking number when they actually ship the game(s).

[quote name='KoRuPT']That's your order number, you'll get your tracking number when they actually ship the game(s).[/QUOTE]

no, i got it in my email saying my order has shipped, most of my orders had normal tracking numbers but there were like 4 games that had the short tracking number, i tried tracking them on usps, ups and fedex and it doesnt work

[quote name='Duke']I have received no emails yet, and when i checked order history, it shows that two of the games were out of stock, yet still say they're in progress (Transformers and Just Cause 2) while Fallout NV is still in progress and says usually ships in 48 hrs. What are the chances of me getting those two games? No games have shipped yet, really hoping this turns out ok.[/QUOTE]

The status on this page is the current status of the item - it is sold out. But it does not mean your order will not be filled. The item goes "Out of Stock" once we've sold all of our current stock.

If it had been cancelled you would receive an email.

[quote name='Duke']I have received no emails yet, and when i checked order history, it shows that two of the games were out of stock, yet still say they're in progress (Transformers and Just Cause 2) while Fallout NV is still in progress and says usually ships in 48 hrs. What are the chances of me getting those two games? No games have shipped yet, really hoping this turns out ok.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I only ordered GoW collection dualshock 3 bundle. I'm hoping it doesn't get canceled.

I received Shift 2 today. It is practically brand new, best of all, the online passcode worked. Whomever bought it, must have played it for less than five minutes.

Oh well, their loss.

[quote name='VaultDweller']hey gohastings, do you know why i got a really short 7 digit tracking number that dont work? how will i know when i get the games?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, that is an invalid tracking number. It appears that some stores are not following the procedure on UPS shipments. I'm trying to track down these orders and re-train the them on the process.

Thank you gohastings guy! Your online store has some of the best prices on newer used games around. I find myself buying a lot of games from you guys even though there is no retail store within 1000 miles of me.

[quote name='brentaw']Thank you gohastings guy! Your online store has some of the best prices on newer used games around. I find myself buying a lot of games from you guys even though there is no retail store within 1000 miles of me.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, and the customer service is great.

Thanks again for the help last month, gohastings. Just spent that giftcard on this current sale. :)

When i was looking for games over the weekend the prices were so low, i thought the 30% was automatically taken off. Now i feel like an idiot. As broke as i am i could have used this sell.

I got confirmation/shipping info for 5 of my 6 items ordered. Haven't heard anything about Undead Nightemare yet and it shows OOS on gohastings website. I didn't create an account (stupid me) when I made the order, so is there any other way to check on the status on the one remaining game from my order?

I always make the mistake of making large orders, gotta remember to do a max of two items per order next time, that way I avoid media mail. Only marvel super hero PS3 has been cancelled so far, Im thinking my mario galaxy may be aswell as its the only item still in processing.

[quote name='edson13']I always make the mistake of making large orders, gotta remember to do a max of two items per order next time, that way I avoid media mail. Only marvel super hero PS3 has been cancelled so far, Im thinking my mario galaxy may be aswell as its the only item still in processing.[/QUOTE]

My Mario Galaxy shipped today so you've still got a chance!

[quote name='ajumbaje']my stuff already arrived!! and they were correct and in mint condition!![/QUOTE] already? when was your order made?....

i shoulda just ordered off amazon, i made my order on friday by 6:30 pm and i still havent got an email yet. should i be worried?

[quote name='sweetchinmusic']already? when was your order made?....

i shoulda just ordered off amazon, i made my order on friday by 6:30 pm and i still havent got an email yet. should i be worried?[/QUOTE]
i ordered like 13 games on friday and already got 2 games delivered

[quote name='VaultDweller']i ordered like 13 games on friday and already got 2 games delivered[/QUOTE] lol sad part was thier was only 2 dollar difference between amazon and gohasting, and it had free prime shipping, i woulda gotten it in 2 days. this might be the last item i get off gohasting, they have poor customer service... anyways enjoy ur 13 items, btw what did u get?

Here's a couple 30% off used coupons I received in my email for whoever might want them:

MARHUDERRQP
marHUCRYV9J

Good til 4/27 and appear to work on used consoles (put a used 360 Elite in my cart and it came out to something like $169). Hope someone finds these useful.

[quote name='handsomepete']Here's a couple 30% off used coupons I received in my email for whoever might want them:

MARHUDERRQP
marHUCRYV9J

Good til 4/27 and appear to work on used consoles (put a used 360 Elite in my cart and it came out to something like $169). Hope someone finds these useful.[/QUOTE]

Both codes are used, thanks for posting these.

I ordered 5 games around noon on Friday. 2 of them were canceled on Saturday, but the rest shipped late on Monday. In my experience, if goHastings cancels part of the order they seem to do so very quickly. I'd expect to get any games that weren't canceled by now.

I would definitely use goHastings again but only for games that I can't find a price that is close or that are an impulse buy.

They updated all of mine to shipped this morning, quite pleased at getting 3 games for about 13 dollars a pop. Thanks GoHastings!

I bought 5 games in one order and got charged about 12 bucks for shipping. But they shipped them together using Package service which pissed me off. The package service will take about ten days. For 12 bucks, you can use Priority Medium Box or just ship them separately using First Class Mail. Either way should be much faster. Next time I will place five orders instead of one. Lesson learned.

[quote name='foreinter']I bought 5 games in one order and got charged about 12 bucks for shipping. But they shipped them together using Package service which pissed me off. The package service will take about ten days. For 12 bucks, you can use Priority Medium Box or just ship them separately using First Class Mail. Either way should be much faster. Next time I will place five orders instead of one. Lesson learned.[/QUOTE]

goHastings does not use a package service. Items are either shipped USPS or UPS (usually USPS). DVD's may be shipped Media Mail but games are shipped USPS First Class or UPS because they are not eligible for Media Mail.

It is unusual for us to ship all 5 items together but it will happen if they are all available from a single location.

My order was called for "fraudulent" activity because the shipping and billing addresses did not match. Being in college for another month I obviously did not want them mailed home and never had a problem with the different addresses when ordering from hastings.

Called hastings help number and the rep told me to go ahead and replace the order and they would credit the difference with the 30% off. Hope it works otherwise this will be a big headache.

Edit: And of course hardly any of the games I ordered are available anymore. What a terrible experience from gohastings. Sucks cause this is the first issue ive ever had with them

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gohastings']Sorry, that is an invalid tracking number. It appears that some stores are not following the procedure on UPS shipments. I'm trying to track down these orders and re-train the them on the process.[/QUOTE]

thanks man, now i wont need to call CS :)

[quote name='gohastings']goHastings does not use a package service. Items are either shipped USPS or UPS (usually USPS). DVD's may be shipped Media Mail but games are shipped USPS First Class or UPS because they are not eligible for Media Mail.

It is unusual for us to ship all 5 items together but it will happen if they are all available from a single location.[/QUOTE]

thats just not true. I have two orders of just games being sent "package services" from this sale, and I was sent two via media mail from the last b2g1 sale. Its illegal and Im sure its against Gohastings official policy, but seeing as all 4 have originated from different locations, doesnt seem like its followed too closely.

[quote name='VaultDweller']for me its

15 shipped
2 delivered
0 in progress
0 canceled

go hastings go![/QUOTE]

All 11 of mine shipped...and they only charged the $2.28 shipping for Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock with the guitar!

3 ordered
3 shipped
0 canceled!

just waitin on the shipment. although i realized a little too late that i ran into a snag, i didnt realize they they ship USPS, and not UPS. USPS doesnt deliver to houses here cuz of the winters here (lots of snow) so they only deliver to the PO boxes. when i checked my shipping address, it was my physical not PO box. so now i gotta wait til the day it delivers and run to the sorting center to pick it up before they send it back

[quote name='edson13']thats just not true. I have two orders of just games being sent "package services" from this sale, and I was sent two via media mail from the last b2g1 sale. Its illegal and Im sure its against Gohastings official policy, but seeing as all 4 have originated from different locations, doesnt seem like its followed too closely.[/QUOTE]

I had never seen "Package Services" before today but you may be right (one gamer sent me the tracking information and I saw it myself); I'm thinking it is the parcel service. I thought that "Package Service" was the combined service where UPS handles part of it then delivers it to the USPS for final delivery.

As for the Media Mail, I do know we had some stores set up wrong on some product because the Postal Service brought it to our attention last week. This was corrected late last Friday.

Sorry for any confusion caused by my answer.

John

8 ordered
8 shipped
2 delivered (both mint)

very pleased so far and still have not had any issues with gohastings

6 ordered
4 on the way
1 recieved today (mint except pieces of the stupid gamestop used sticker still on the case - not GoHastings fault)
1 in process (GoHastings was able to help confirm that it is still in process and should ship soon - great and helpful customer service)

This is my 3rd time ordering from them and I have had a good experience every time.

I'll join in on the count:

18 games ordered
8 shipped
8 canceled
2 status unknown (no confirmed/canceled e-mails sent)

All the canceled games were games that were already OOS but mistakenly updated as in stock the next day. Disappointing, but understandable. I've only had 1 canceled game before out of several orders (total 40 games before this sale).

[quote name='tossin']I'll join in on the count:

18 games ordered
8 shipped
8 canceled
2 status unknown (no confirmed/canceled e-mails sent)

All the canceled games were games that were already OOS but mistakenly updated as in stock the next day. Disappointing, but understandable. I've only had 1 canceled game before out of several orders (total 40 games before this sale).[/QUOTE]

What did you get!? Lol

Well my 4 cancelled games were the ones I wanted the most!

Quantity: 1, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Used - Xbox 360 $16.62 Discount: 1 for $16.62 each

Quantity: 1, Heavenly Sword Used - PlayStation 3 $6.86 Discount: 1 for $6.86 each
Quantity: 1, 3D Dot Game Heroes Used - PlayStation 3 $8.07 Discount: 1 for $8.07 each
Quantity: 1, Vanquish Used - Xbox 360 $13.26 Discount: 1 for $13.26 each

Shipping confirmation email received at 2am today.

Assassins Creed X360 shipped
Assassins Creed 2 X360 shipped
Transformers: War for Cybertron X360 shipped

USPS tracking works and entire order filled.
Stay frosty.

bread's done
Back