goHastings.com 30% off used w/code 1/30-2/4

They just send me an e-mail altho I already knew for the offer, but for clarification:

30% off offer is good Jan. 30 - Feb. 04

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well if you find Anna Paquin hot then this show will only reinforce that and if you do not then it might change your mind. The first season is by far the best IMO and is a nice guilty pleasure.[/QUOTE]
I actually like seasons two the best....surprisingly. By the looks of the artwork, I would have thought Season 3. But season 4 was BY FAR the worst.

[quote name='ivos']They just send me an e-mail altho I already knew for the offer, but for clarification:

30% off offer is good Jan. 30 - Feb. 04[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I updated the OP

thanks op....picked up dead space 2 (ps3) for 13.xx....got the first one during the last sale, really great game!!

If somebody wants to take a chance on it, you can order demon souls deluxe edition for $51 shipped.

In my experience I've received complete CE items before so I would think you'd get the strategy guide, OST, and original sleeve as well but who knows since its pretty old and the guide was worth a lot before.

Not too shabby. Grabbed COD Black Ops for $9.17 (never played it and for that price it'll be worth playing through the campaign just to do so), Spider-Man: Edge of Time for $14, Bodycount for $11.11 and Lord of the Rings: War in the North for $16.79. With shipping it averaged out to almost exactly $15 a game which really isn't too bad for 3 newer titles (even if they have so-so reviews) and Black Ops.

[quote name='Donut2922']Saints row the Third for PS3 is $27 shipped. Xbox is oos.[/QUOTE]

thats a good price if you dont want to go online with it because if you do then youll end up spending 37 which is 3 bucks less than you can get it new on amazon. unless you luck out and get a copy with a still active online code.

[quote name='lokizz']thats a good price if you dont want to go online with it because if you do then youll end up spending 37 which is 3 bucks less than you can get it new on amazon. unless you luck out and get a copy with a still active online code.[/QUOTE]

OT: Is that supposed to be a cigar in your avatar? Because it almost looks like the "Your Mom" might have an extra part.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']OT: Is that supposed to be a cigar in your avatar? Because it almost looks like the "Your Mom" might have an extra part.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']OT: Is that supposed to be a cigar in your avatar? Because it almost looks like the "Your Mom" might have an extra part.[/QUOTE]

i have no idea i saw it somewhere a year or so back and took it because the concept was funny.

[quote name='Donut2922']Saints row the Third for PS3 is $27 shipped. Xbox is oos.[/QUOTE]

but it might not come with the online pass and saints row 2 downloadable game, just get it new, its going for $40 right now

[quote name='VaultDweller']having the same CC problem, it says security code is incorrect[/QUOTE]

looks like it only works if your in the us, just tried it right now and it accepted my CC, was able to get yakuza 4 and deus ex for $29 shipped, thats $14.50 for these recently released games

[quote name='VaultDweller']but it might not come with the online pass and saints row 2 downloadable game, just get it new, its going for $40 right now[/QUOTE]

Back up to $51 on Amazon. Where did you see it at $40?

[quote name='lokizz']i have no idea i saw it somewhere a year or so back and took it because the concept was funny.[/QUOTE]

I think the concept is funny too. And I probably just studied it way too much, but I figured out the extra bobbing appendage is supposed to be the stick figure's right arm. Still doesn't look right though.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I think the concept is funny too. And I probably just studied it way too much, but I figured out the extra bobbing appendage is supposed to be the stick figure's right arm. Still doesn't look right though.[/QUOTE]

ahh i see it now, it looks like it COULD be the right arm...

...or it COULD be a typo...and it should say "your dad".

Rage for 12.85 shipped...good deal

[quote name='lokizz']thats a good price if you dont want to go online with it because if you do then youll end up spending 37 which is 3 bucks less than you can get it new on amazon. unless you luck out and get a copy with a still active online code.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VaultDweller']but it might not come with the online pass and saints row 2 downloadable game, just get it new, its going for $40 right now[/QUOTE]

OR...snag it for $27 shipped from GoHastings, and get an online pass off eBay. I just snagged an SR3 online pass off eBay earlier today for $4.50 in a "buy it now" auction. The seller e-mailed me the code within an hour.

I don't own SR3 yet, but wanted to make sure I got the free SR2 download before that part of the pass gets deactivated in a few weeks.

Picked up new vegas for the 360 and skyrim collector's edition ps3. Hopefully all the contents are included and in good condition. If it turns out bad then I'll try and return it to the hastings in town.

I've got a Saint Row pass to sell if anyone needs one. PM me.

Mods-wasn't sure if it was ok to post this here. I don't make it a habit of of this but sounds like I can help out some CAGs. If you need to delete the post feel free.

I can't believe that I forgot to check on King of Fighters XIII for 360 on the first day of the sale. It would have been $25 shipped. It was OOS all day yesterday and is still OOS today, but the price jumped by $12. Oh well...I can wait some more anyway.

A bunch of PS2 games dropped to $4.99 again earlier. I snagged Hack//Mutation for $4.99 as well as Hack//GU Vol 2 & Digital Devil Saga 2.

[quote name='Kaiser499']A bunch of PS2 games dropped to $4.99 again earlier. I snagged Hack//Mutation for $4.99 as well as Hack//GU Vol 2 & Digital Devil Saga 2.[/QUOTE]

And they're already gone.

their weekly ad says buy one used 360 game and get one for a dollar. How does this work. its still charging full price for both games instead making the 2nd one a dollar.

i picked a game that was equal or lesser value.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']their weekly ad says buy one used 360 game and get one for a dollar. How does this work. its still charging full price for both games instead making the 2nd one a dollar.

i picked a game that was equal or lesser value.
[/QUOTE]

I think that offer is in-store only?

Got Halo Reach for $11 total and 4 graphic novels for $13 total (had to pay tax, booo). The 30% off combined with free shipping on books had me digging through TPB's for an hour.

I checked 4 or 5 times for Xbox Portal 2 but it's never in stock for me. First gohastings experience though so interested to see the condition of the game/books soon.

So two of my games shipped with the same DC#, meaning it's in the same package. But I was charged for individual shipping on each item.:whistle2:/

Well, hopefully the Deus Ex Augmented Edition is complete and not just the game. Their returns have become a hassle with having to call them with the wait and having to give the reason as to why.

One of my items is marked shipped but with no DC#.

Was In Progress for a few days, but Skylanders ($24 shipped) is on its way.

Crossing my fingers it's the full starter set, and not just the game!

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ($17) is also en route.

Got a few other things, but only one got cancelled - Bejeweled 3 on the 360 for $8 shipped got the cut.

[quote name='poehitman']Figures, there's no stores anywhere near where I live in FL.[/QUOTE]
Why the F did you bump this thread?

this deal expired long long ago, back in the historic past. Are you a retard or something? And why would it matter if you live near a store or not? these deals are only online.

Seriously, are most people this fucking stupid?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back